Login

Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby Henry Olonga » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:35 am

Working on just the brass at the moment as we speak so no worries. Its about tones so they should translate well irrespective if genre. Taken note of your descriptions as well.

garyk_123 wrote:Sorry about that H-Man!

If you don't mind me saying, what could be useful to us working in pop/rnb would be brass sections, especially stabs and hits. I say this because this might be quicker to produce for the NV series? Plenty to cover with sections covering bright, mellow, rich, thin, loose, tight, compressed, big band etc.

best

Gary
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby mr.tele » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:58 am

I've bought so many of your new programs at once that there isn't room here to comment on them all. Let me just say, Henry, that you have a remarkable ear and that your dedicated instrument programs are very well thought out. There seems to be one for most any situation that could arise. Very impressive. Great work! Also loving the last two tape sim machines. Thanks for all your hard work and generosity! :D
mr.tele
User Level X
User Level X

Postby lipa » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:37 pm

thanks for June discount Henry!.. I just bought 5 gb of Your libraries... oh boy.. how I'm gonna get through so many new programs.. :) hurry up guys.. only 2 days left!
lipa

Postby richie43 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:45 pm

A very very generous discount Henry. My only complaint (lol!) is that since I buy them as soon as you release them, there aren't enough of them for me to buy to qualify for the discount! I guess I need to not be so enthusiastic when you release things.... No worries, your prices are already so fair that I am not upset. :lol: Cheers!
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby Henry Olonga » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:25 am

Thanks Lipa and Mr Tele for your support.

Hi Richie,

I am always keen to give personal discounts and freebies to former loyal customers. Ask and you will receive - I know that times are tough for everyone and I am happy to help. Once my inventory gets to a certain size - perhaps over a hundred packages - I will reward all the loyal customers like yourself with something special as well.

Garyk -

Ask and you will receive -

Henry Olonga Releases NV Brassinator.The Seventh in a NV series to get you there quickly.
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-nv-brassinator-192-khz

Allow a tiny bit of personal experience - sadly a little bit biased of course he he he

Just tried Brassinator on some brass at 192 khz in a 96 khz project with the Bege1 PRE in front of it and I fear a monster has been created!!!!!!! :D

And with the SOLOist pre - I thought I had died and gone to Brass heaven.

Now with the A*I - I swore someone had placed a really expensive front end to my brass section.
Last edited by Henry Olonga on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:41 pm

As I said, I'm not even asking! I feel like we Nebula users have already gotten our discount when we purchase your libraries at what you call full price- your prices are ALMOST a give away Henry! Thanks for the Brassinator. I have been working with more and more brass lately (both real and vsti) and this is amazingly timely! I am already downloading (purchased version- I never bother with demos from you, I already know that it will be great!).
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby garyk » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:54 pm

Wow Henry. You work fast. And I refuse to buy at a discount! You have earned this money and you're helping orphans too?

I've already got my download and will be running it through its paces soon. Probably with your soloist pre. Actually I had a BG9 once and I see how it could be a nice front end although I never used it that way.

I love Nebula, but I have to say that your libraries in particular have made me feel as excited as when I first played a Korg M1 back in the day. Somewhat naively of course, I thought I had 'arrived'. Priceless!

best

Gary
garyk
User Level I
User Level I

Postby KP2009 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:03 pm

Yea your Prices are already Dirt Cheap.. Will buy at Regular Rate!
KP2009
User Level X
User Level X

Postby Henry Olonga » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:24 pm

Just heading off for the weekend. Here's another one

Henry Olonga Releases G-20 Pre + 1340 Q-clone presets. This is one from the G-man - a legend in all audio. Transparent but with the prestes I have bundled can give clear modern mix in next to no time.

URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-g-pre-192-khz

Enjoy your weekend ladies and gentlemen. :D
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:50 pm

And another great sounding tid-bit from Henry!!
richie43
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries