Login

Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby Henry Olonga » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:00 am

Sure. I'll do it when I get home. Need the big computer to do it and not the tablet. Take care.

marcpl wrote:hi henry. i have a small request...can you update your first post in this thread to list ALL of your releases?

you've released several that i would have purchased already had i known you released them. the thread has gotten pretty long and it's a bit of a pain to weed through to find the actual releases.

not that you don't have enough to do already, hehe.

regards,
marco
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby garyk_123 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:36 pm

Hey Henry,

I've been Olognafying my tracks and can't get enough. They're all 6's old chap!

Anyway, I'm sure you have a release schedule (and a life), but I wonder if you have any plans for one of your quick fix for Brass release? Like a Brassinator or something? We all know brass is particularly lousy itb and your special touch would surely be a revelation! Not trying to pressure you at all, but I'd love to know if its on the cards.

best
garyk_123
User Level V
User Level V

Postby Henry Olonga » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:05 pm

Hey Garyk,

I was thinking about that - horns and woodwinds, and you've pushed me over the edge so I shall add that to the release schedule. What I hope to do is cover the major instruments first and then move on to the more obscure ones. I shall finish the NV series first, hopefully within a month. Then pick another hardware flavour and move on and start again.. . . . .oh dear - where will I find the time.

Best wishes

Henry

EDIT : P.S I like the name by the way - Brassinator. Will name it after your suggestion.
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby garyk_123 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Sorry about that H-Man!

If you don't mind me saying, what could be useful to us working in pop/rnb would be brass sections, especially stabs and hits. I say this because this might be quicker to produce for the NV series? Plenty to cover with sections covering bright, mellow, rich, thin, loose, tight, compressed, big band etc.

best

Gary
garyk_123
User Level V
User Level V

June Coupon - 33 % June Discount

Postby Henry Olonga » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:29 pm

In addition to the introductory sales of new products, this weeks coupon is - 33 % June Discount. Add more than £ 30 to your basket and get 33% knocked of the total. Pay for only two thirds of your cart IOW. This runs for seven days starting on the 23 rd of June. :D

Enter at checkout.

Any issues let me know.
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby botus99 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:18 pm

h-man wrote:I see a few people have bought the BeGe1. Would like to get feedback on that one. I think it's rather special IMHO. But perhaps I am biased . . . . he he

I used it on acoustic guitars for the first time yesterday, it was like cleaning your glasses and seeing (this time hearing) everything clearer and more focused after thinking everything was fine already haha.

Worked very well on a distorted lead. It seems to add a dimension to the high end, cream the midrange a bit, and the low-end... it does something really nice I just can't find the word for it right now.

You're the man Henry!
Win10 Pro 64 / i7 6700K / 16gb RAM / Reaper | Allen&Heath ZED-R16 / Echo AudiofirePre8
Nebula Ultimate - Ochre, Red, Charly, Tan, Orange, Blue, Navy, Purple, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, 2412, 7236, Titanium, Aquamarine, Coral
botus99
Expert
Expert

Re: June Coupon - 33 % June Discount

Postby mr.tele » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Wow, great sale Henry! Being broke paid off for me this time. :D I got everything I wanted. If I had the money sooner, I would have paid a good deal more. Of course, your prices are already great! Well, there goes my luck for the rest of the year... ;)
mr.tele
User Level X
User Level X

Postby Henry Olonga » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:20 pm

I will do this periodically so it may help to wait until the end of most months.....hint hint! :D
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby Bsharp » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:01 am

Figured it out, thanx :)
Last edited by Bsharp on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bsharp
User Level III
User Level III

Postby mr.tele » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:27 am

Bsharp wrote:Hey...is there a coupon code to get the 33% June discount? Can't seem to get it to apply the discount.
does anyone know?

"33 % June Discount" is the code (no quotes).
mr.tele
User Level X
User Level X

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries