Login

Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby KP2009 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:40 am

Thanks, Purchased.. Keep 'Em Coming!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
KP2009
User Level X
User Level X

Postby lipa » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:57 am

wow...Henry's working like a horse to deliver such good presets so often!! thanks a lot! As to "quick" series - demo didn't quite convince me..I was very unconvinced to this style of working. but since I bought one (vocality) lib I'm now collecting all of these programs.. They're reallly GREAAT!! really getting me quickly.. I only wish they didn't have High pass filter included in chain.. I would like to add this one myself.. cause many times I'd like to use certain vocal preset.. guitar preset on whole buss or so.. and since it filters out low end totally.. it's a no go. Anyway, I'm waiting for more.. Henry.. will You be doing same groups (vocal, electric guitar and so on) with different sound in mind? I'd love to see A*I'ed drums or guitars.. or T**e-T**h'ed something.. ;)
lipa

Postby lipa » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:01 pm

.. and yes... please please make us use Hi-pass filters ourselves! You can include one hpf program only as a bonus with the lib. anyone could then apply it as much (as high freq) as one would wish.. Vocal and guitar presets really sometimes cut to high for my taste.. but the programs SOUND BRILLIANT! :D
lipa

Postby Henry Olonga » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:33 pm

Hi Lipa,

First of all thanks for the correction of the description.

Your request is duly noted. Remember that I am always increasing the NV family so Stereo Buss samplings are coming. I may expand the family with user requests. For example if people want deeper fuller guitars. Always open to suggestions for libraries ( as long as I still have the hardware ).

Another thing to consider. Go to the store and click on ' shop' and in 'my old q-clone presets' buy the smooth eq in my q-clone packs. It is the same eq and I sampled hundreds of settings including full mix buss settings. Place the q-clone preset before the no eq nebula preset. Smile.

Best wishes
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby KP2009 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:01 am

I have noticed Hi-pass as well none the less Awesome Libraries!
KP2009
User Level X
User Level X

Postby Henry Olonga » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:36 am

Hey guys - good to get such feedback. I will make sure that next time I make room for you to tweak the low end. ;) . yes more libraries coming. It is an ever growing family this and I can always incorporate user requests so A*I drums are a possibility. I am staying away from Parametric EQs per se and letting Alexb, Michael and others produce those. I am going to focus on pres, mojo presets and chains with eq tweaks. I am also staying away from tapes from now on but will create chains that include tape. I have a revox lying around here that someone gave me free. may well get it serviced and see what I can do off the repro head to do drums and some electric perhaps.

The challenge is always finding studio time. I wish I owned more of the gear so I could live with it. lunchbox is an option. Best wishes.
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby lipa » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:50 pm

Yeah.. A*I drums, and maybe (heavy) guitars would be great.. Thanks for the tip regarding q-clone.. I'll check that one too ;)
lipa

Postby Henry Olonga » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:27 pm

I see a few people have bought the BeGe1. Would like to get feedback on that one. I think it's rather special IMHO. But perhaps I am biased . . . . he he
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby marcpl » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:23 pm

hi henry. i have a small request...can you update your first post in this thread to list ALL of your releases?

you've released several that i would have purchased already had i known you released them. the thread has gotten pretty long and it's a bit of a pain to weed through to find the actual releases.

not that you don't have enough to do already, hehe.

regards,
marco
marcpl
User Level X
User Level X

Postby richie43 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:45 pm

h-man wrote:I see a few people have bought the BeGe1. Would like to get feedback on that one. I think it's rather special IMHO. But perhaps I am biased . . . . he he

I just used this on an acoustic guitar track..... exquisite!! I can't wait to throw this on a bunch of tracks!
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries