Login

Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Postby nverxion » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:04 am

Definitely outstanding. Thank you Henry!
AcquaVox / Amethyst / AQ3 / Coral / Emerald / Green / Ivory / Magenta / Navy / Neo / Ochre / Orange / Pearl / Pink / Red / Sand / Scarlet / Tan / Nebula 3 Server
nverxion
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby Henry Olonga » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:50 am

jus11 wrote:Thank you, Henry, and all the best! Let us hear from you some time.

Hey guys,
My absolute pleasure. Well I have been in Adelaide for three weeks now. My whole focus in life has changed. I am a stay at home dad while my wife goes back to work and I am getting my head round my routine. We have two wonderful girls who are aged 3 and 5 so the change in balance works for us. It also frees me up somewhat so who knows - perhaps I shall be back in a while with some new and exciting products. I actually got an e-mail from the TPTB at acustica headquarters and also from another shop that is working with them about future products. Still deciding what kind of involvement I want to have but I have been musing it a bit over the last week or so. The good news is that all my studio gear got here intact after spending FIVE months on the seas to get from the UK to South Australia. So we have covered first base. Next, I need to think hard about how I can add to the work I have already done. I am thinking that hardware is not my desire as the community of developers has that covered and my first offerings cover most entry level bases. I am considering .......

Amps, rooms, spaces and microphones. I addition - I am considering sampled instruments. I reckon I could do a decent job although I am a novice. It's just that I can count perhaps two or three sampled libraries that make me feel that the highest commitment to quality was excercised.

But I am still waiting for that 64 bit NAT. ;)
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby trickster » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:54 am

Welcome to Oz Henry! Good to hear you're settling in.

Having the time to be a dad to kids of that age is an awesome opportunity (4yo and 6yo here). What a great thing to be doing.

I get a lot of use from the bit's and pieces I've picked up from you over the years especially the Roiher mics (when I need to make something sound more closely miced like clarinet/sax), Strip pro distorted (helps balance a mix), Tapes (M1 7.5ips for some nice grit) etc etc.

Should be some nice churches in Adelaide for real room sampling :)

Hope all goes well with the new routine.
trickster
User Level IV
User Level IV

Postby Henry Olonga » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:19 am

Thanks for the welcome Trickster

Guys I have been getting the odd report of some presets not loading because of missing vectors in the free bundles. Could you guys help me compile a list of the missing ones so I can add them to the updates page. ;)

Cheers
Henry
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby jfjer379@gmail.com » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:52 pm

there are missing vectors in the 44,1 version i bought too
i presume its exactly the same lib and nothing have changed
with the freeware version

i have to finish a single recording and mix it, i will get back very soon
with what missing in your fantastic all you can eat lib :)

there are definitely some libs that don't work

is there a list going on with reports on missing vectors ?
i7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 Pro • Amethyst • Coral • Emerald • Honey • Ivory • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • White2 • Nebula3 Server
jfjer379@gmail.com
Expert
Expert

Postby botus99 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:39 pm

I'll have to double check, but I remember not finding the Tom Foolery category the last time I was looking for it. This was using the 44.1 AYCE bundle

EDIT: Yup, not seeing it :cry:
Win10 Pro 64 / i7 6700K / 16gb RAM / Reaper | Allen&Heath ZED-R16 / Echo AudiofirePre8
Nebula Ultimate - Ochre, Red, Charly, Tan, Orange, Blue, Navy, Purple, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, 2412, 7236, Titanium, Aquamarine, Coral
botus99
Expert
Expert

Postby Mordus » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:11 pm

Henry Olonga wrote:Thanks for the welcome Trickster

Guys I have been getting the odd report of some presets not loading because of missing vectors in the free bundles. Could you guys help me compile a list of the missing ones so I can add them to the updates page. ;)

Cheers
Henry

Hi Henry,
First of all i want to thank you for all that libraries. I'm proud to have purchased it just before going free (sorry, my english...).

I'm having problems related to this, specially in 32bit nebula. It seems Nebula 32bit won't load if some library is crashing.

I have not collected a whole list (yet), but for now I've detected a missing vector:

ELITE/TCS/ CHAINS - Millenium_HV3_into_TCS_44k_TIMED
(the 96k version is also missing...)

I'll try to check for more next days.

Thanks!
Logic Pro X / Reaper / RME / Italian Handcrafted Loudspeakers
Mordus
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby RE301 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:24 pm

Henry Olonga wrote: The good news is that all my studio gear got here intact after spending FIVE months on the seas to get from the UK to South Australia.

Good luck in the new digs of Australia - I just wanted to weigh in I the experience of shipping a container with studio gear overseas & indeed spent some nervous weeks (not 5 months luckily!) pondering things like containers toppling into the sea in rough conditions.. :-0

If anyone's looking to move stuff around like studio equipment, I can recommend this logistics & freight forwarding outfit specialized in the needs of the music biz, among others: http://www.rockitcargo.com/
RE301

Postby mathias » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:34 pm

another vector missing:

Girthy Electric Aggressive 96khz
system 1: windows 8 32 bit - samplitude prox, tracktion6, reaper
system 2: mac osx yosemite - reaper(32+64bit), tracktion6(32+64bit)

both systems on: macbook pro (late 2009), core 2 duo 3,06 ghz, 4 gb ram, graphic: nvidia geforce 9600M GT 512 MB
mathias
Expert
Expert

Postby Mordus » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:10 pm

Some more vectors missing... ;)

NV_PRE_V2_44KHZ_DISTORTED.N2P
PURE_VALVES_PRO_44KHZ.N2P
PURE_VALVES_PRO_DIS_44KHZ.N2P
PURE_VALVES_PRO_WIDE_DIS_44KHZ.N2P

(this time is not a TIMED program, sorry for the mistake)
Logic Pro X / Reaper / RME / Italian Handcrafted Loudspeakers
Mordus
User Level XI
User Level XI

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries