Login

New Nebula Pro EQ From CDSoundMaster !!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: New Nebula Pro EQ From CDSoundMaster !!!

Postby RJHollins » Tue May 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Ahh ... Thank-you Michael :)

The PDF's are always welcomed !!

I had tried to locate on your site, but the new EQ was not in the list. I went back to the 'pre-release' link last nite and found it. Still, the PDF lets us keep the 'Documentation' folder complete.

Again, thanks for taking the time. This EQ is getting much airplay :)

THX
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Tue May 08, 2012 8:37 pm

I know that I have already said these things, but as this thread continues, I just felt a need to restate how great I think this new library is. To me, it has set a new and higher precedent for not only Pulltec-style eq's, but for quality standards of any Nebula library. It also has squashed a few more of my favorite (and un-named to protect the innocent devs!) algo eq's!!
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby mr.tele » Tue May 15, 2012 2:17 am

OK, I finally bought this library today, and... :shock: :o . This EQ completely blows me away! I have never heard such a sweet, natural sounding EQ in my life, hardware or software, and I've been working in studios since 1968. Just to test it, I added 20 db gain boost @4k on an electric guitar, and it still retained it's essential character. It still sounded natural, just brighter. Unbelievable. I'm so happy! :D Thanks Michael, you have done us all a great service.
mr.tele
User Level X
User Level X

Postby lipa » Tue May 15, 2012 11:17 am

Ok, I gave up and bought it!! ..can't wait to try :P I'm very curious how good are the lows..

:!: ..anyway, Michael, please check Your website, You gave us links to tube-trek, ok, but when I normally try to google and get in Your site there is no tube-trek in nebula libs category. Also, I've once seen Tube-booster page that doesn't exist there either..It's just a matter of making links/buttons in the list of libraries.. or I've missed something.
lipa

Postby lipa » Tue May 15, 2012 1:51 pm

.. ok after 1 hour of testing full lib I have to say it`s simply stunning!! :shock: I can't live without this eq anymore hehe.. I like those combo programs too.. (there's only one mistake in manual..in High Boost-Cut programs there are two (5, 10khz) not three freqs to choose from.)
lipa

Previous

Return to 3rd party libraries