Login

Henry Olonga releases Vintage Titan EQ

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Henry Olonga releases Vintage Titan EQ

Postby Henry Olonga » Tue May 01, 2012 9:28 pm

mr.tele wrote:I've been so busy that I just got around to installing the Titan today. I had the same issue as Lou. It turned out that the installer only installed the programs and not the vectors. I put the vectors in manually and all is well.
Henry, I am knocked out by the sound of this console! I've never had the pleasure of working with one of these. Now I know what all the legends are about. The "thin" module is definitely broken, though. However, it hardly matters, because it's more than worth the price just for the "no EQ" preamps. I slapped one these on a track I'm working on and WOW, so much punch and clarity! It was like lifting a veil off of what I *thought* was a great sounding track already. :shock: This library will be on everything I do from now on. Thank you Henry! :D

Thanks for the heads up.

I will definitely be re-uploading with a couple of fixes. The installer is going to go ( copy and paste from now on ) and I will zip with winzip and not 7zip. A few issues there it seems.

I am also of course glad you like the library. The thin input didn't happen all the time mind you. Just on higher gain.

Happy mixing.

H
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Re: Henry Olonga releases Vintage Titan EQ

Postby richie43 » Tue May 01, 2012 9:30 pm

Sent.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Beta Tester