Login

Tube Console Bundle ?

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Tube Console Bundle ?

Postby lipa » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:01 pm

[/quote]
Ok this is about the 30th time Ive heard Gdrive mentioned.. Wth is it? What does it do? How is it applied? What do I need it for? And how in the world can I get it? :evil:[/quote]

gdrive is something called trim mode in nebula. It simply is a trim knob/slider for adjusting input AND output at the same time to have more or less program saturation without changing levels.. You just have to update nebula and tweak and save every program manually.. (as far as I know).. I didn`t try it yet so I can`t guide exactly where to edit this..(it`s fast enough for me to do input and output seperatly..got used to it long time ago) :geek:
lipa

Postby enriquesilveti » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:22 pm

Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
RME UFX | PS Lyra2 | SD USBPre2
VM U15 | VM W10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:41 am

lipa wrote:gdrive is something called trim mode in nebula. It simply is a trim knob/slider for adjusting input AND output at the same time to have more or less program saturation without changing levels.. You just have to update nebula and tweak and save every program manually.. (as far as I know).. I didn`t try it yet so I can`t guide exactly where to edit this..(it`s fast enough for me to do input and output seperatly..got used to it long time ago) :geek:

For the record, after you have applied the preamp patch to get "GDRIVE" on your Nebula, any project that already had these libraries on it (from before the patch) will still load fine, but the GDRIVE will not be there until you remove the Nebula instance and reload it.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby Cupwise » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:31 pm

lipa wrote:which one You meant exactly? (chan dynamic, color, static or master?) sorry to ask..just curious..maybe I missed something.. ;)

the chan dynamic is i think the more colored of the bunch, the manual basically says this also.
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Previous

Return to 3rd party libraries