Login

L*****n PCM 91

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: L*****n PCM 91

Postby richie43 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:04 pm

I am sorry to sound like a jerk, but the collection you are looking for is so huge, it is a major thing to upload if it is not already uploaded to a server. And like I said, while it is good, I don't think that it's great compared to the newer stuff available now. The L*****n library is pretty old now, I think. And the new AITB (and older Signaltonoise libraries even)are great.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby lordnielson » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:57 am

It's all good. I wasn't being sarcastic. If it's that large and same while unspectacular then I'd rather be doing something else. ;)
lordnielson

Postby richie43 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:35 am

lordnielson wrote:It's all good.

Yes all is good.
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby Goldfish » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:49 pm

richie43 wrote:I MUCH prefer the sounds of the more recent (and even less recent)libraries from AITB, VNXT, CDSM, Signaltonoise, etc.

I was not aware that CDSM had released a reverb collection. Does anyone have a link and what was the HW source unit for that?
Goldfish
User Level IV
User Level IV

Postby lordnielson » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Goldfish wrote:I was not aware that CDSM had released a reverb collection. Does anyone have a link and what was the HW source unit for that?

http://cdsoundmaster.com/site/cds-softw ... audio.html
lordnielson

Postby richie43 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:14 am

Goldfish wrote:
richie43 wrote:I MUCH prefer the sounds of the more recent (and even less recent)libraries from AITB, VNXT, CDSM, Signaltonoise, etc.

I was not aware that CDSM had released a reverb collection. Does anyone have a link and what was the HW source unit for that?

Not really an entire reverb collection, but there are some reverb presets in the producers pack collection. And I don't think it even says what hardware, if any, it is from. It may be sampled room sounds instead.
A link? lol, cdsoundmaster.com, of course.
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby Goldfish » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:06 am

richie43 wrote:
Goldfish wrote:

Not really an entire reverb collection, but there are some reverb presets in the producers pack collection. And I don't think it even says what hardware, if any, it is from. It may be sampled room sounds instead.
A link? lol, cdsoundmaster.com, of course.

:roll:

"LOL" indeed ... Hey buddy, if there is no CDS rev "library", just a few mystery presets buried in some producer pack, don't use misleading words like "library". Saves me a bit of time from replying to your patronizing cute remarks.
Goldfish
User Level IV
User Level IV

Postby richie43 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:14 am

Goldfish wrote:"library". Saves me a bit of time from replying to your patronizing cute remarks.

I have never posted a patronizing remark. Relax. I mentioned the CDSM library because... well, it IS a library, and I mentioned it in this thread because it does contain some really nice library presets. Anyway, chill out and have some fun. :roll:
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby rafaelcerrato » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:44 pm

Could someone help me and send me only the PCM91 programs? I was trying to change the categories with Nat (Server user), but after saving changes, everything stopped working. Maybe I made a mistake.

rafaelcerrato@yahoo.com
rafaelcerrato
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby enriquesilveti » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:26 pm

rafaelcerrato wrote:Could someone help me and send me only the PCM91 programs? I was trying to change the categories with Nat (Server user), but after saving changes, everything stopped working. Maybe I made a mistake.

rafaelcerrato@yahoo.com

You only need N2P files!
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
UFX | Lyra2 | USBPre2
VM U15 | VM Win10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10 | NIK5
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries