Login

AlexB : Preamp Color Suite PRO - RELEASED !

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

AlexB : Preamp Color Suite PRO - RELEASED !

Postby AlexB » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Hello !

Finally the Preamp Color Suite PRO has been upgraded and released !

PCS PRO
A collection of the best sounding microphone preamplifiers from sixty era to modern current days.
Choosing from solid state and tube circuitry it gives you the right option for all application from warm, deep and rich to clear, smooth and clean... and everything in between.
Simply great to bring some life into VST instruments and samplers traks, to color with a touch of analog vibe the sterile materials or to over color your tracks like an effect.
Why waste a ton of money for analog-modeling plugins or simple-dynamic-convolution plugins that only put a veil in your sound ? Nebula3 and PCS give you all the vibes, the colors, the dynamics and harmonic contents of the real hardware !

Programs characteristics and details in the user manual: PCS PRO User Manual

All previous customers have 25% discount, see on the webpage and place an order with webmail form
(and please, be patient: the order will be processed manually in less than 24h)

>> Free upgrade for PCS owners <<

PCS-PRO Demo available ;)

Customers will receive an informative email also.

STAY TUNED ON TWITTER !!! and Facebook !!!

Thank you, all the best 8-)

Alex

Paint your Music !
Mix with the ears, not with the eyes...
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Re: AlexB : Preamp Color Suite PRO - RELEASED !

Postby scottkane » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:57 pm

wonderfull news! i'm all wet :D
and my old PCS's password for the site works!

thanks a lot again for the hard work Alex
Cheers!!!
- graphics portfolio - music -
scottkane
User Level X
User Level X

Postby burnsound » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:50 pm

wow, that is a lot more programs and pres than the old release. Downloading as I write, can't wait to try it out. Thanks, Alex.
burnsound
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby Mplay » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:54 pm

I can't resist at 15 euro :) I've been adding to my collection here and there, I must say, I still find it hard to believe how great Nebula and the 3rd party libraries are. Keep em coming :)
Mplay

Postby Mercado_Negro » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:12 pm

Here are some audio demos I created for analysis, I've been doing listening tests with this library to get to know it better:

Clean
FatZu Flat
A512
FChild
Av-Alan
THD3

Cheers
i7 3770k :: Asus P8H77-V LE :: 16Gb DDR3 @1600MHz :: Geforce GT 520 :: OCZ-Vertex 128Gb :: WD Black Series 1Tb and Green Series 1Tb :: F*******e Liquid56 :: REAPER 64bit and StudioOne 64bit (both latest versions) :: Win 10 64bit
Mercado_Negro
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby AlexB » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:18 pm

Muchas gracias David ;)
Mix with the ears, not with the eyes...
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Postby Mercado_Negro » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:34 pm

I think we should thank YOU for renting all this awesome gear and sampling it for all of us for such a great price!

The PCS has always been my 'go-to' library for color and 'tone'. My favorite preamp there was the A512 but now the FatZu (without transformer) and the THD variations are my next options when the A512 just doesn't make it. This library and the R2R are a 'must-have', the combination of these two changes things dramatically and gives you less troubles when mixing, less equalization and compression, less processing. A couple of days ago I finished a mix for a client and I was pretty amazed by the fact I used way less eq/comp after rendering my tracks with that combination, after editing and balancing the mix was almost 'there' 8-)

Cheers
i7 3770k :: Asus P8H77-V LE :: 16Gb DDR3 @1600MHz :: Geforce GT 520 :: OCZ-Vertex 128Gb :: WD Black Series 1Tb and Green Series 1Tb :: F*******e Liquid56 :: REAPER 64bit and StudioOne 64bit (both latest versions) :: Win 10 64bit
Mercado_Negro
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby SWAN » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:18 pm

Mercado_Negro wrote:I think we should thank YOU for renting all this awesome gear and sampling it for all of us for such a great price!

The PCS has always been my 'go-to' library for color and 'tone'. My favorite preamp there was the A512 but now the FatZu (without transformer) and the THD variations are my next options when the A512 just doesn't make it. This library and the R2R are a 'must-have', the combination of these two changes things dramatically and gives you less troubles when mixing, less equalization and compression, less processing. A couple of days ago I finished a mix for a client and I was pretty amazed by the fact I used way less eq/comp after rendering my tracks with that combination, after editing and balancing the mix was almost 'there' 8-)

Cheers

I just purchased R2R and will get PCS. I just wonder sometimes if there are too many options to get lost in - but I guess in time you start to learn them?
Mac Mini i7 quad 2.6

Logic X
Live 9
Reaper
SWAN
Expert
Expert

Postby greekpeet » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:29 pm

Alex you have out done yourself again my friend!!

Wonderful work, can't wait to get home and test everything tonight.
greekpeet
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby Mercado_Negro » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:46 pm

SWAN wrote:I just purchased R2R and will get PCS. I just wonder sometimes if there are too many options to get lost in - but I guess in time you start to learn them?

I think the trick here is to spend some time doing listening tests on different material (even old mixes by doing a simple remix) and 'learn' the sound/behavior of each tool so we can work faster when mixing with clients in the studio. Actually I think this is the right thing to do with all our tools but in Nebula's case it is more important due to its 'nature'. This is one of the reasons why I've saved/created FX Chains for REAPER for each program. I think it isn't hard to work with Nebula once you've created your own methodology and know what to use and how to get results fast.

Cheers
Mercado_Negro
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Next

Return to 3rd party libraries