Login

"COOLTEC EQP-1A3S" Now Available !!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

"COOLTEC EQP-1A3S" Now Available !!!

Postby cdsoundmaster » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:27 pm

Hi Everyone,

We are pleased to present our latest EQ Release, the "COOLTEC EQP-1A3S" for Nebula Pro.

This is the True, Authentic, Extremely Rare, Original Silver Face Passive Program EQ. The "3" stands for the beginning mid/high frequency... 3 KCS (kHz). All aspects of this legendary hardware are presented in every possible fashion, from variable "Q" to combined famous Low Boost/Cut on single and separate bands. And yes, you are getting the classic preamp programs... the trademark "just pass tracks through it to make things sound better" sound.

For more information, audio demos, manual, graphs, and a free, fully functional demo program, please visit our Nebula Software Page:

http://cdsoundmaster.com/site/nebulasoftware.html

Previous Customers, please write for your special discount!

God Bless You.
Sincerely,
Michael
CDS
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Re: "COOLTEC EQP-1A3S" Now Available !!!

Postby piperboy » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:25 pm

Unbelievable!!!! I really don't know what else I could say.
I can hear you saying now... " I have 7 eqs and 4 consoles already. My collection is full".

Well, I have a decent collection already but I gotta tell you- this was worth it. It is SOOOOOO smooth and creamy! The preamp is rich and the program layouts are ingenious.

Now look, I will admit that the naming scheme can be a head-scratcher at first... but take 3 minutes and read the manual. There are so many variations that I think he covered every angle I can think of. The names make a lot more sense now. No, I still don't have it memorized but I don't have the presets memorized on ANY of my other ones either.

Yes, there are other eq's for Nebula based on the Pultec clones, but this program will show you why it is the most cloned, copied and emulated eq that I know of.

CD Soundmaster is also top notch and if you haven't yet checked out this or his other programs, do yourself a favor and do it. He is quick to answer questions, and really cares about the end user!
piperboy
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby scooter » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:08 am

isn't this a non-tube version?
-Scott
scooter

Postby cdsoundmaster » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:23 pm

Hi Scooter,

"We are pleased to present this classic, vintage, authentic, original "Cooltec" EQP-1A3S Solid State Program EQ. "

scooter wrote:isn't this a non-tube version?
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby highvoltage » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:53 pm

just tried the 10Khz boost... i fking have to collect money again...

seriously its the first time i really hear on the first listen what people talk about when saying 'just run audio through without any eq engaged'
it just smooths out the top end. very different from the N**e smoothness (or roundness maybe?) its has some kind of windy character like soft warm summer wind in your face.
wtf am i on about?
highvoltage

Postby Fishmac » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:23 am

highvoltage wrote:just tried the 10Khz boost... i fking have to collect money again...

seriously its the first time i really hear on the first listen what people talk about when saying 'just run audio through without any eq engaged'
it just smooths out the top end. very different from the N**e smoothness (or roundness maybe?) its has some kind of windy character like soft warm summer wind in your face.
wtf am i on about?

hey, i really absolutely, seriously do know what you are talking about.
i mean there is a plugin called "brilliance pack" from a well known company out there, but the DEMO of this library is just so much better when it comes to "brilliance".
the top end is out of this world. i never got the chance to use the hardware, and this makes me very happy in the digital domain.
Fishmac
User Level III
User Level III

Postby Barendse » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:43 am

Sounds great Michael, the 10k boost is amazing.
Barendse
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby highvoltage » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:34 pm

Fishmac wrote:
highvoltage wrote:just tried the 10Khz boost... i fking have to collect money again...

wtf am i on about?

hey, i really absolutely, seriously do know what you are talking about.
i mean there is a plugin called "brilliance pack" from a well known company out there, but the DEMO of this library is just so much better when it comes to "brilliance".
the top end is out of this world. i never got the chance to use the hardware, and this makes me very happy in the digital domain.

I have tested that so called 'brilliance pack' and it sounded like all the other software eq's for my ears. dunno about the hype. but who cares when you have nebula :)
highvoltage

Postby Plec » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:07 am

This sounds awesome and beyond!! :ugeek:
Plec
User Level III
User Level III

Postby vicnestE » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:10 am

Great color EQ.
I'm loving it. :lol:
Thanks!!
The high frequency boost makes vocals shiny without harshness.
vicnestE
Expert
Expert

Next

Return to 3rd party libraries