Login

Pricing idea for 3rd party libraries

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Pricing idea for 3rd party libraries

Postby cupraikso » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:53 pm

I've realized that buying 3rd party libraries can get a bit expensive, and although the value/price ratio is insane since so many of the programs are excellent, one tends to want EVERYTHING. This is different than with regular plugins, since there you can get one EQ and two or three compressors and you've pretty much exhausted your plugin color palette. Not so with Nebula. Every color is useful for one project or another.

It would be really cool if developers could have a discount price for getting ALL of their programs. e.g. "pay $500 and get ALL my programs" kind of deal.

What do you think?
cupraikso
User Level II
User Level II

Re: Pricing idea for 3rd party libraries

Postby ErotiCore SteNch » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:21 pm

i actually think most of the developers making nebula programs have or soon will have these kind of (atleast bundle)discounts
ErotiCore SteNch
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Re: Pricing idea for 3rd party libraries

Postby mertayy » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:57 pm

I like bundles where tools are similar, for example the only bundle I went for with nebula was alexb mastering bundle that was sometime ago.

But pretty much all of them give previous customer discount which is very good. I must mention though I'm picky with nebula librarys, I prefer options to be some-what limited when working.
mertayy

Return to 3rd party libraries