Bundle Options

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Bundle Options

Postby TranscendingMusic » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:39 pm

Hey guys, I've been meaning to do this option for a while and actually mentioned it in the email update several days ago with VCult release, now more than ever as it seems many are liking the different combinations of VCult with other presets like SoTranscited. Also this gives the chance to those who've supported these other presets all this time, big discounts. New customers benefit just as well.
The "All Bundle" is a chance to have all TM Nebula presets with 20% off the total. This includes the new VCult!
Present customers can get an all bundle of the rest of the presets they don't have yet. Your price is minus the value of the presets you own, and also a 20% discount off the total.
If you are new and don't own any of the presets, just go to the store and add the "All Bundle" to your cart. Returning customers should email me for their custom discount code.
EDIT: All customers interested in a bundle send me an email first rather than checking out thru the cart, for now. (Working out a cart kink for the time being involving very big files.)
*Keep in mind, all presets have audio demos to listen to first and free demos to try first [except no free demo for Draw her]
Hope this makes everybody happy :)
mixing | mastering
Win 10 x64 | Sonar Platinum x64 | 3930K(OC)

Re: Bundle Options

Postby cupraikso » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:04 pm

LOL ... I hadn't read this thread, you read my mind about the 'All' bundle.
User Level II
User Level II

Return to 3rd party libraries