Login

New Mix with Neb3pro (not attached...just a comment)

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

New Mix with Neb3pro (not attached...just a comment)

Postby Ronnieg » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:26 pm

Hi
Just finished my first mix with Nebula Pro 3. :D :D
Had to render a few things to keep CPU down (More the ASIO meter).
Use a combination of the AITB tube Console channels and Fate and APE channel Eq's. (All purchased on the FEB 50% off day 8-) )
The whole thing sounds smooth and solid.
I really get what others are saying in the previous posts. It's subtle but cumulative.
However putting the tube console Channel Colour on the Bass guitar channel just sent it to heaven. It just slotted into the mix superbly.

I'm trying to pull up things from the Nebula Library but there's so much in there and lifes quite short!
Anyone got some real keepers and on what do you use it?

Also I 'm not a Gear Geek.. (ok I am really) so don't always "get" the abbreviated / mystery titles.

Any pointers? I mean, and don't laugh.... :oops: the Boeing 747...i know i should know but i don't. At a guess its something to do with a BAE unit?

I'm actually salivating over Alex's stuff but i guess I should learn to use what i have . Unless you tell me otherwise..........

Ronnie
Ronnieg
User Level II
User Level II

Re: New Mix with Neb3pro (not attached...just a comment)

Postby Henry Olonga » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:52 pm

747 is an A****n I believe.
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby jesse.nemitz » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:45 am

When I first got nebula I purchased quite literally just about every library available including alexB, CDSoundMaster, Cupwise and Eric Beam (Signaltonoize). Overall it was comparable to the price of a large plugin bundle from waves or UAD.

After using nebula, I've determined it's quite possible one of the best investments I've made for my studio, including converters, microphones, preamps, compressors, plugins, keyboards, etc. It's well worth the investment of time to get into the software... ESPECIALLY AlexB's libraries. Each one has a very special place in a studio. It's almost impossible to not have the right sound sculpting tools for the job as it relates to mixing hardware.
jesse.nemitz
User Level VII
User Level VII

Postby marcpl » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:20 pm

+1...good post jesse.

marco
marcpl
User Level X
User Level X

Return to 3rd party libraries