Login

New Guitar Preset - FREE

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

New Guitar Preset - FREE

Postby TranscendingMusic » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:19 pm

Top Dog 100 is based on a custom signal chain focused around the old Boss 100 Guitar preamp. This is an all analog driver with different modes of operation. You will find that using this as a front end driving Pre before your main guitar emulation Pre, will tightened up the sound. It will impart an almost 3-D quality to flatter sounding digital emulation, letting the strings shine and enhancing the relative guitar mid range without harshness. Listen to the examples and also try it for yourself!

This is completely FREE for all Nebula users with all [10k] Kernels intact. I'm considering a more extensive, involved release possibly in the future.

DivShare File - Top Dog 100 Audio Examples.zip

DivShare File - Top Dog 100.zip
mixing | mastering
Win 10 x64 | Sonar Platinum x64 | 3930K(OC)
TranscendingMusic
Expert
Expert

Re: New Guitar Preset - FREE

Postby vicnestE » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:45 pm

Quite useful, thank you. :lol:
vicnestE
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby ngarjuna » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:53 pm

Neat! Can't wait to try it out. Thanks, TM!
ngarjuna
Expert
Expert

Postby everbeatz » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:58 pm

thanx again Transcending!!
everbeatz
User Level VII
User Level VII

Postby mertayy » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:02 pm

Will try (I was looking for a reason to play guitar these days anyway, nice timing :lol: ), thanks!
mertayy

Postby TranscendingMusic » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:42 am

You are welcome everybody!
This one is definitely fun,love what it does with the mid range. Hey guys I'd like to hear some audio examples from you using this preset, so bring them on 8-)
mixing | mastering
TranscendingMusic
Expert
Expert

Postby mertayy » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:41 pm

I just gave a quick shot to hear what its like.

I didn't download any clean amp sort of vsti's but with extreme distortion on solo guitar the results are audible.

Picking can be a little more obvious but besides that it does add something nice, for now I only tried solo but after my fingers stop hurting+if I won't be lazy+ if I can tolerate my horrible guitar playing... :mrgreen: I'm going to check what it sounds like in a basic mix.

Bob, did you try a lite version of it? can the latency be tolerable that way? I thought maybe playing along with a low cpu using lite version then switching to the 10k version would be useful (if possible).

By the way, I'm trying the Acmebargig shred suit and found it very good for freeware! not the most brilliant tone but its fun. Any other recommendations from Nebula users? I have an Ibanez and don't expect fat-clean tones but would like to try if anyone knows o good vsti...
mertayy

Postby TranscendingMusic » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:39 pm

mertayy wrote:I just gave a quick shot to hear what its like.

I didn't download any clean amp sort of vsti's but with extreme distortion on solo guitar the results are audible.

Picking can be a little more obvious but besides that it does add something nice, for now I only tried solo but after my fingers stop hurting+if I won't be lazy+ if I can tolerate my horrible guitar playing... :mrgreen: I'm going to check what it sounds like in a basic mix.

Bob, did you try a lite version of it? can the latency be tolerable that way? I thought maybe playing along with a low cpu using lite version then switching to the 10k version would be useful (if possible).

By the way, I'm trying the Acmebargig shred suit and found it very good for freeware! not the most brilliant tone but its fun. Any other recommendations from Nebula users? I have an Ibanez and don't expect fat-clean tones but would like to try if anyone knows o good vsti...

Hmm definitely would be useful for tracking... I'm not sure if less kernels would help since this is based on obvious distortion buuuut, let me mess around with this in next couple of days and see if I can do something.
And I still want to hear some of your examples using this preset!!
mixing | mastering
TranscendingMusic
Expert
Expert

Postby vicnestE » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:39 pm

mertayy wrote:I just gave a quick shot to hear what its like.

Search for LePou's plugins, the clean of LeXTAC is quite nice. LE456 for great high gain tone.

I am wating for more cab programs. :twisted:
vicnestE
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby BLUESMAN » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:56 pm

I still want to hear some of your examples using this preset!!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8942445/Top-Dog ... -Wetfx.mp3

:D
BLUESMAN
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Next

Return to 3rd party libraries