Login

Cassetteverb A - Cupwise release (+1 free reverb!)

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Cassetteverb A - Cupwise release (+1 free reverb!)

Postby Cupwise » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:26 pm

This is my first complete set sampled with Lynx Aurora. It's the first in what should be a small series of reverb sets made with different cassette decks being used in their creation. This set used the ADS C3.

Same idea as with my Tube FM 3 set- to get some analog character into the reverbs. They are very dynamic, and change depending on input level. They are all STEREO this time. Most took around a couple of hours to set up before sampling (I put a lot of work into crafting them, I'm not just sending reverb presets through tape), and much more time went into editing them afterwords to make them as efficient as possible without sacrificing anything.

I think they came out great. There's an mp3 demo clip that goes through all 7 (uses each twice, once as a more standard reverb effect, then again with heavier distortion mix).

The complete set has 7 (with 1k and 6k versions), but I'm giving one of those away for free, it's called 'Stygian Tomb'. It should work with free Nebulas. Get it!

http://cupwise.com/CassetteVerb.php

-tim
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Re: Cassetteverb A - Cupwise release (+1 free reverb!)

Postby cpwade » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:56 am

Will do. Tim, I have to say.. I have used the new cassette libs on every project as I wrap up a 40 song library. I really don't get too excited about lo-fi effects, I bought because I wish to support you, and I come from the 80's music industry era and was most curious.

I have to say the libs are amazing and anything but lo-fi. They are amazing character and tone shaping tools, used on every recent mix I've done. Great job.

A steal at the price.
Excellent work and very innovative offering.

So much more than a "it takes me back" plug-in.

Best,

Paul
Last edited by cpwade on Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
cpwade

Re: Cassetteverb A - Cupwise release (+1 free reverb!)

Postby Cupwise » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:01 am

thanks paul, glad you're getting plenty of use out of them!
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Return to 3rd party libraries