Login

Console suggestions....

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Console suggestions....

Postby mchillak » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:43 am

Hi guys,

just wondering if someone could make some suggetions on what console might be appropriate for me. I'm already impatiently waiting the re-release of the CLC pro (thats a definite purchase) but I'm looking to get my hands on something with a different flavor to tied me over in the meantime.

I mainly mix hip hop, r&b, and electronic music. From what I heard of the examples in a previous post I liked the sound of the VBC Pro but I'm wondering if that was because it suited the music to my ears the best. I also liked how the Globe sounded, but I'm unfamiliar with this type of console (Sphere I believe?).

I know...apples and oranges. I want them all eventually but I was hoping someone could push me into something 'cause I'm having trouble making up my mind. I might just end up eenie-meenie-minee-mo'ing it.
mchillak
User Level IV
User Level IV

Re: Console suggestions....

Postby Mercado_Negro » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:12 am

I also mix/produce hip-hop, r&b, pop, electronic music and some Latin genres like salsa, merengue, bachata, etc. I used to have the Classic Logic Console only and I was very happy with it but I recently tried the Modern Black Console and the Vintage Blue Console. To be honest, I use all 3. CLC and MBC for hip-hop, r&b, pop, electronic music (I love how vocals sound with the MBC) and for Latin genres, the VBC :) That's where it shines.
i7 3770k :: Asus P8H77-V LE :: 16Gb DDR3 @1600MHz :: Geforce GT 520 :: OCZ-Vertex 128Gb :: WD Black Series 1Tb and Green Series 1Tb :: F*******e Liquid56 :: REAPER 64bit and StudioOne 64bit (both latest versions) :: Win 10 64bit
Mercado_Negro
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Return to 3rd party libraries