Login

NICE EQ Acqua VST Plug-In For Windows Now Available !

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: NICE EQ Acqua VST Plug-In For Windows Now Available !

Postby norburybrook » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:37 pm

I would have bought it if it was x64.

MC
norburybrook
User Level V
User Level V

Postby greekpeet » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:11 am

When I got the chance to test it earlier last month on a friends PC (I'm OS X and Logic here) it was a dream come true as far as where the technology is going...

Not to take any credit from the other developers but making this the first commercial release of a standalone product is an innovative way to really push the technology to a wider user base.

What a perfect first start too, because Nice EQ in tube mode is literally one of my favorite eqs for soft synths. The GUI was a fresh take on an old familiar friend in the studio with amazing response and the CPU/RAM hit was very very reasonable.

Major kudos to Michael for doing yet another superb job on this release.

Very excited to see what he has in the future, and have been testing a new offering to much surprise on my last project I mixed...

Only a guess but I'm hoping all we're waiting for is Gian to put the finishing touches for an AU release on the OS X side of things.

Too bad he won't code on vacation :lol:
greekpeet
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby cdsoundmaster » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:30 am

Wow, thanks for that!
Yes, it should work very well on 64bit systems. If it runs as well in true 64 then a 64 version will be made later. If any other versions are made later (Mac or x64) they will be a free update to customers of the stand-alone. Right now, 32bit processing for Windows is the most widely stable.

Regarding version quality- it runs like reverb-version Core II for best rendering.
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Previous

Return to 3rd party libraries