Login

AlexB : 73eQ PRO free demo download for Nebula plugin

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: AlexB : 73eQ PRO free demo download for Nebula plugin

Postby futur2 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:18 pm

david1103 wrote:FANTASTIC news the protection is going!! this library looks amazing, i hope it is a huge success :)

ditto all of that!
futur2

Postby damiafix » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:03 pm

Hi Alex,
many thanks for the the demo, its sound is great! I know very well the N**e 1073 and your 73 EqPro is amazing!

All the best, D.
damiafix
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby AlexB » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:04 pm

Thank you guys ! This was the best sounding unit selected from 8 units and every ones sounds different to the other. As someone has said, this is normal for vintage unit. You can notice this with the Vintage Blue Console: every input line sounds notably different to the others... Fantastic ! :mrgreen:
Mix with the ears, not with the eyes...
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Postby cdsoundmaster » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:10 pm

Hi Alex,

Just saying congrats on this release!
I know you put a lot of work into this and I've been excited to see it released!
Yes every module has a nice range and variation all its own. Especially the nature of aging of things and the inductors themselves when switched in. I'm sure these sound awesome! Look for an email also.

Congrats!

AlexB wrote:Thank you guys ! This was the best sounding unit selected from 8 units and every ones sounds different to the other. As someone has said, this is normal for vintage unit. You can notice this with the Vintage Blue Console: every input line sounds notably different to the others... Fantastic ! :mrgreen:
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby vicnestE » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:32 pm

Thanks for the demo and I can't wait for the new release :roll:
vicnestE
Expert
Expert

Postby AlexB » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:26 pm

Thanks again, I'm little busy. I hope to release the next week the 73eQ and the Vintage Blue Console or at least at the end of this month.

73eQ Manual uploaded
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Postby scooter » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:55 am

WoooooOOOoHOOOOoooooo!!!!!!!! :D

AlexB wrote:Thanks again, I'm little busy. I hope to release the next week the 73eQ and the Vintage Blue Console or at least at the end of this month.

73eQ Manual uploaded
-Scott
scooter

Postby fuseburn » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:39 am

Awesome work, Alex. Really impressed, especially comparing the AITB FATE EQ and this one here.

AlexB wrote:I have carefully captured ALL the natural harmonic contents in the unit, in the actual programs they are limited to 5kernels but I hope in the future to improve the programs to 10k... When I'll switch to 64bit system.

Just for my understanding: What's the limiting factor at the moment ? How did Michael (CDSM) manage to create the 7-kernel-1084-input-coloration program instead of 5 kernels ?
I just fiddled around with disabling kernels in the mentioned 1084-FREE-K7, and the law seems to be pretty simple - the less kernels, the less analog feel/3D/dimensionality :D

AlexB wrote:I hope to release the commercial library in the next days. The commercial library will be without any serial-authorization

OFF-TOPIC [Mode ON]
I'll take off the serial-authorization from this release and than from all programs from the next month (I need to reprogram all ! But also I'll do some improvements ) since it seems that the other 3rd party developers have changed their mind, so I don't want to be the only bad guy here (and I don't like that someone make marketing about this...) and this kind of protection has some issues with the new Cubase's upgrade.... So I confide in the seriousness of the users since we (all 3rd party developers and I) are not big companies and every sale is important to keep on developing these programs.
OFF-TOPIC [Mode OFF]

So that means ALL of you 3rd-party-guys will stop using authorization ?
That simply changes everything. Probably the best news since...phew...hard to find anything comparable...
fuseburn
User Level X
User Level X

Postby AlexB » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:42 am

The Input stage and mixbuss stage of my console programs have 10kernels but for equalizer with more band there is a memory limit due to 32bit system. I haven't switched to 64bit system yet... I have tried and found a lot of instability and problems with this Microsoft s*** !
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Postby fuseburn » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:57 pm

AlexB wrote:The Input stage and mixbuss stage of my console programs have 10kernels but for equalizer with more band there is a memory limit due to 32bit system. I haven't switched to 64bit system yet... I have tried and found a lot of instability and problems with this Microsoft s*** !

So...what else keeps you from releasing the 10-kernel-EQ-presets apart from the circumstance that you can't test them properly on your system due to lack of RAM adress space ?
Does NAT take up so much RAM while deconvolving that many kernels so you can't create them ? I can hardly imagine that a single EQ-preset takes up more than 4 GB of RAM...but then, nothing's impossible with nebula...
Personally, my Win7-64 rig is the best system I ever had. And I've been around since Amiga/486/DOS-ages. As always, ymmv.
fuseburn
User Level X
User Level X

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries