Login

any nebula guitar amps/distortions?

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

any nebula guitar amps/distortions?

Postby hollo321 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:39 am

Hi im looking for a guitar amp/distortions, is there any 3rd party vendor that has them and sounds good like the real hardware? I was never impressed with guitar rig/amplitube...and if nebula has them thats just as good as eq's, consoles...than im more in love than ever
thnks
hollo321
User Level I
User Level I

Re: any nebula guitar amps/distortions?

Postby odla » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:06 pm

Ownhammer sells some pedals, power amps and cabs. As far as I know these are meant to be used with existing guitar sims and there is no complete Nebula guitar solution. Have you heard of Scuffham S-gear? In my opinion this is the best guitar sim out there at the moment, it feels and sounds great! Its cheap to (around 80 euro if I am right). The LePou stuff is free and also great; you can use them with the Ownhammer stuff.

All the best,

Aldo Adema
odla
User Level I
User Level I

Postby hemd » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:41 am

there also are these:
http://rhythminmind.net/1313/?p=1765
Fenderamps, good in combination with real amprecording, I like the scuffham too, feels very much like playing a real amp. Lepou with ownhammer speaker sims are also nice.
hemd
User Level II
User Level II

Postby Tim Petherick » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:12 pm

If your looking for lots of saturation you won't get it with Nebula . What you will get is very accurate mild saturated frequency and phase .Nebula will be able to capture more saturation in the future I think.

I will be sampling some of my own amp creations in the future .I have just finished building a fender Bassman and have got some decent ad/da's. I just need to get the hang of sampling now.
Tim Petherick
Expert
Expert

Postby philipc » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:09 pm

A well sampled Bassman - yes please!
philipc
User Level 0
User Level 0

Return to 3rd party libraries