Login

analoginthebox...are they still in business?

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

analoginthebox...are they still in business?

Postby arrangeit » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:40 am

Ordered the Doc Fear Eq 3 days ago. After completing payment the web page indicated my download information would be sent 'within 24 hours'.

Followed up yesterday with an email, but still have not heard a peep.

Has anyone had any luck contacting them lately?

Thanks,
-arrangeit
arrangeit
User Level I
User Level I

Re: analoginthebox...are they still in business?

Postby Owen » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:11 am

Hi,

Yes, they are in business. They usually turn emails around within 24hours of purchase in my experience, if not sooner. It's possible your email provider/email account has blocked any information you were expecting. Usually you should get a confirmation of purchase. Then you can login to your customer account and download.

Owen ;)
Owen
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby arrangeit » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:57 pm

Hi Owen,

The only correspondence I have is my PAYPAL receipt as proof of purchase. My email settings are fine...nothing has been sent to junk. I've left a message on their site as well...

I was hoping they might have regular contact with this forum and perhaps see my post.

All I want is my download info...puulleezzee...
arrangeit
User Level I
User Level I

Postby Owen » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:18 pm

arrangeit wrote:Hi Owen,

The only correspondence I have is my PAYPAL receipt as proof of purchase. My email settings are fine...nothing has been sent to junk. I've left a message on their site as well...

I was hoping they might have regular contact with this forum and perhaps see my post.

All I want is my download info...puulleezzee...

Hi arrangeit,

Ok. If I were you, if you already have a customer account with analoginthebox, login using your account and see if a product is there. If you do have an account and you can see your purchase, it doesn't really matter so much if the subsequent email has gone awol.

Niklas might look at this forum sometimes. I can't guarantee. The best we can offer here, if this isn't sorted out soon is to try to contact his company on your behalf - if you would like (obviously as a good will thing, I don't represent analoginthebox, I'm on the beta tester team here @AA). FYI - I don't believe your situation is common and I don't believe Niklas/AITB is trying to rip you or anyone else off, please don't panic.

Owen ;)
Owen
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby indravayu » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:51 pm

There was a long thread about this very issue on the old forum. Apparently it is a quite common problem with AITB. Happened to me, even!
SYSTEM:
MB: Intel DP35DP
RAM: 8GB
DAW: Sonar Producer 64bit
indravayu
User Level II
User Level II

Postby mortemer » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:42 pm

...got no problems with AITB. received my login account superfunkyfast.

I think he/they is/are still in soccer fever or is getting crazy because of the hot weather here in germany :mrgreen:
mortemer
User Level II
User Level II

Postby Mercado_Negro » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:52 pm

I'm not sure why users have problems with 3rd party developers and their products delivery mails. I haven't had problems so far with any of them, I always receive my mails in less than 30 minutes (even .aut files from AlexB). If this is your first product from AITB you should have received a "Welcome to Analog in the Box" mail with your password to log-in to their user area. If this isn't your first product from them you should be able to log-in with your current password and download your product (there you'll find your product serial as well).
i7 3770k :: Asus P8H77-V LE :: 16Gb DDR3 @1600MHz :: Geforce GT 520 :: OCZ-Vertex 128Gb :: WD Black Series 1Tb and Green Series 1Tb :: F*******e Liquid56 :: REAPER 64bit and StudioOne 64bit (both latest versions) :: Win 10 64bit
Mercado_Negro
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby indravayu » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:22 pm

Mercado_Negro wrote:I'm not sure why users have problems with 3rd party developers and their products delivery mails. I haven't had problems so far with any of them, I always receive my mails in less than 30 minutes (even .aut files from AlexB). If this is your first product from AITB you should have received a "Welcome to Analog in the Box" mail with your password to log-in to their user area. If this isn't your first product from them you should be able to log-in with your current password and download your product (there you'll find your product serial as well).

Per the discussion on the old forum, the problem seems to be that the AITB team manually processes their orders and are occasionally too busy to do so (when they are touring?).
SYSTEM:
MB: Intel DP35DP
RAM: 8GB
DAW: Sonar Producer 64bit
indravayu
User Level II
User Level II

Postby arrangeit » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:07 pm

Owen wrote:
arrangeit wrote:
Ok. If I were you, if you already have a customer account with analoginthebox, login using your account and see if a product is there. If you do have an account and you can see your purchase, it doesn't really matter so much if the subsequent email has gone awol.

Niklas might look at this forum sometimes. I can't guarantee. The best we can offer here, if this isn't sorted out soon is to try to contact his company on your behalf - if you would like (obviously as a good will thing, I don't represent analoginthebox, I'm on the beta tester team here @AA). FYI - I don't believe your situation is common and I don't believe Niklas/AITB is trying to rip you or anyone else off, please don't panic.

Owen ;)

Hi Owen,

Still no joy here...

You see...I can't login as a customer, because they have not forwarded me a password or order confirmation.

Quoting from their site:

"To proceed, login using the information we sent to you in your order confirmation."

I'm not panicked...just annoyed. I assumed I would... pay...get a download key...be up and running. Why would I think otherwise? I can't even get my emails returned.

I would gladly accept your offer to contact AITB if you are privy to personal contact info. Very kind of you...

Best,
-arrangeit
arrangeit
User Level I
User Level I

Postby vicnestE » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:23 pm

How about using other e-mail accounts instead of free ones?
They sometimes spam @hotmail.com according to my experience.
vicnestE
Expert
Expert

Next

Return to 3rd party libraries