Login

Request for CDSoundMaster & AlexB

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Request for CDSoundMaster & AlexB

Postby Arksun » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:11 am

You guys are certainly leading the way in the 3rd party programs for Nebula.

My request is for one of you to try and get your hands on the Gyraf Gyratec 14 Passive stereo-tude Equalizer and sample this baby.

It's the creamiest analog eq I've ever heard. This would make an absolute killer Nebula program if one of you guys nailed this :)
Arksun
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: Request for CDSoundMaster & AlexB

Postby futur2 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am

Arksun wrote:You guys are certainly leading the way in the 3rd party programs for Nebula.

My request is for one of you to try and get your hands on the Gyraf Gyratec 14 Passive stereo-tude Equalizer and sample this baby.

It's the creamiest analog eq I've ever heard. This would make an absolute killer Nebula program if one of you guys nailed this :)

yep, used to own one!
futur2

Postby Definity » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:21 pm

Arksun wrote:You guys are certainly leading the way in the 3rd party programs for Nebula.

OOOOOHHHHH I second on that, i have not heard the EQ but i know its a really really nice one and used in a lot of mastering studios, i wouldnt mind paying for that!!!
Definity

Postby tumburu » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:45 pm

Or ask nicely Velinas to do this. I believe there are some units in Germany, considering it is closer to Denmark :mrgreen:

His Mammoth is a work of art.
tumburu
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby rhodes54 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:54 pm

I own one and it is absolutely fantastic! Though sampling it would take ages and I don't have the time for that.

Maybe something for the future. ;)
rhodes54
User Level IV
User Level IV

Postby MOjO_FET » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:11 pm

Hey rhodes54, the netherlands is gonna win the world cup... c'mon! You have to sample it... :P

Michael
MOjO_FET
User Level V
User Level V

Postby rhodes54 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:00 am

MOjO_FET wrote:Hey rhodes54, the netherlands is gonna win the world cup... c'mon! You have to sample it... :P

Michael

LOL, Vuvuzelas never sounded better than through Nebula ;-)
rhodes54
User Level IV
User Level IV

Postby Owen » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:26 am

rhodes54 wrote:

I own one and it is absolutely fantastic! Though sampling it would take ages and I don't have the time for that.

Just a thought rhodes54, does the unit add something nice when just switched into the signal path? If so, it could be nice and more trivial (as well as amazingly generous of you if you could) just to create a program with some harmonics in it, without sampling the entire eq!

On another thread of thought, from looking around the forum recently, I must admit I feel we're spoiled by the number of interesting new programs that have just appeared though... Generosity of contributors is much appreciated :)

Owen ;)
Owen
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Barendse » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:02 pm

Or maybe a real subtle smile for colouring busses? ;)

Kampioenen!
Barendse
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby rhodes54 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:31 pm

Owen wrote:
rhodes54 wrote:

Just a thought rhodes54, does the unit add something nice when just switched into the signal path? If so, it could be nice and more trivial (as well as amazingly generous of you if you could) just to create a program with some harmonics in it, without sampling the entire eq!

Yes, it definitely does as the passive EQ is followed by a SRPP tube gainstage.

This is doable for me. I might start sampling the whole EQ in the future. But I first need to find out how to sample multi kernel programs and try to get rid of the "sampling on 96K" problem I had. If I start sampling, I wanna do it correct. You don't want to do this twice LOL ;)
rhodes54
User Level IV
User Level IV

Next

Return to 3rd party libraries