Login

Great River Me1Nv.

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Great River Me1Nv.

Postby lordnielson » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:22 pm

This is a 96khz program of my Great River Me1Nv with the "Loading" button engaged. This attenuates the otherwise slight hi-end boost of the default unit.

It is a first, so if somebody experienced wanna give it a spin that'd be nice.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=363UI6S3

Deceided to make this the only thread for all my Me1nv programs:

So here is the unit at its default state. It lends a tiny lift to the hi-end. Sort of an "air" effect.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q0JT7FYU

With the impedance button engaged which (on the original unit) results in more (saturated) treble and hi-mids.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WGEDFDYH

With both the Impedance and Loading buttons engaged. (Implode 8-))

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AB1WB8RL

That's it. I'll clean up and restructure this post later on.

All are 3 kernel programs done with my Lynx Audio L22 at 96khz.
I plan on redoing them at some point with max kernels and max saturation possible without wreaking Nebula nor the frequency responce (too much)

Cheers

EDIT:

Dropbox site added will all my programs soo far.
http://db.tt/gZGzOP

Torrent on Nebula-Programs:
http://www.nebula-programs.com/viewtopi ... =4365#4365
Last edited by lordnielson on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
lordnielson

Re: Great River Me1Nv "Loading"

Postby mertayy » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:35 pm

Thanks for sharing! will try...
mertayy

Re: Great River Me1Nv "Loading"

Postby everbeatz » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Thanx for this!

cheers
everbeatz
User Level VII
User Level VII

Re: Great River Me1Nv.

Postby ericus » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:18 pm

Thank you for sharing! :mrgreen:
ericus

Postby lordnielson » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Thanks for the replies. Added more programs.
lordnielson

Postby rhodes54 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:50 am

Hi Lordnielsen,

I've been sampling my first EQ this weekend but something went wrong as I tried to make 3 kernel programs but they show up as 1 kernel programs in Nebula.
I set the kernel amount to 3 in the expert page but is there something I forget or do wrong?

I hope you can help me out.

Thanks in advance.
rhodes54
User Level IV
User Level IV

Postby lordnielson » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:59 am

rhodes54 wrote:Hi Lordnielsen,

I've been sampling my first EQ this weekend but something went wrong as I tried to make 3 kernel programs but they show up as 1 kernel programs in Nebula.
I set the kernel amount to 3 in the expert page but is there something I forget or do wrong?

I hope you can help me out.

Thanks in advance.

The kernel amount is specified in the "max order" section of the "deconvolution" tab. Could it be that you were using the "repeats" or "number" inputs in the dynamics section of the "tone" tab ?
Not talking down to you or underestimating your abilities, just trying to think of what could've happened.

I've found that if I do a program with say 3 kernels and then do another with the SAME NAME but more kernels it will quite often come out 3 kernel no matter what tricks I throw at it. Change the name to something else, redo, and I'll have the full amount of kernels. Go figure 8-)

Edit:

In your working folder (where you have the samples) there are subfolders created by Nat named after the programs.

How many "H" folders do you find in there ? If you did 3 kernel programs you should have H1, H2 and H3.
lordnielson

Postby rhodes54 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:33 pm

lordnielson wrote:The kernel amount is specified in the "max order" section of the "deconvolution" tab. Could it be that you were using the "repeats" or "number" inputs in the dynamics section of the "tone" tab ?
Not talking down to you or underestimating your abilities, just trying to think of what could've happened.

I've found that if I do a program with say 3 kernels and then do another with the SAME NAME but more kernels it will quite often come out 3 kernel no matter what tricks I throw at it. Change the name to something else, redo, and I'll have the full amount of kernels. Go figure 8-)

Edit:
In your working folder (where you have the samples) there are subfolders created by Nat named after the programs.

How many "H" folders do you find in there ? If you did 3 kernel programs you should have H1, H2 and H3.

Thanks for your reply. I just started with Nebula and NAT so my knowledge about NAT is close to zero. The software itself is easy to work with but the parameters and knobs are just cryptical to me as there is no manual available so I have no clue what they are for...

What I did is just open a 3 kernel EQ template, changed the multi parameters and started sampling. I only sampled the EQ once, which seems incorrect. Also no H1, H2 and H3 folders found.
If I understand you correctly: If I want to have a 3 kernel version I need to sample the EQ 3 times? Or isn't it that simple? ;)

The only thing I touched in the expert page is indeed the the "max order" section of the "deconvolution" tab. I didn't touch the "repeats" or "number" inputs in the dynamics section of the "tone" tab because I don't know what they are for.
rhodes54
User Level IV
User Level IV

Postby lordnielson » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:20 pm

rhodes54 wrote:
Thanks for your reply. I just started with Nebula and NAT so my knowledge about NAT is close to zero. The software itself is easy to work with but the parameters and knobs are just cryptical to me as there is no manual available so I have no clue what they are for...

What I did is just open a 3 kernel EQ template, changed the multi parameters and started sampling. I only sampled the EQ once, which seems incorrect. Also no H1, H2 and H3 folders found.
If I understand you correctly: If I want to have a 3 kernel version I need to sample the EQ 3 times? Or isn't it that simple? ;)

The only thing I touched in the expert page is indeed the the "max order" section of the "deconvolution" tab. I didn't touch the "repeats" or "number" inputs in the dynamics section of the "tone" tab because I don't know what they are for.

Sounds like you did it all correctly.
You don't need to "sample" the eq 3 times to get 3 kernel programs. That's done to get rid of noise. If you've sampled the material well you can (if I'm not mistaken) render the program at the maximum kernel level desired and allowed by the samples.

Giancarlo should probably divulge the more complex and obscure concepts of Nat at some point. (Unless that is for some reason deemed an exclusivety for commercial developers)

I just started using Nat the day before I posted the Me1nv programs, so I'm about as new to this as you are :D
lordnielson

Postby rhodes54 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:51 pm

lordnielson wrote:Sounds like you did it all correctly.
You don't need to "sample" the eq 3 times to get 3 kernel programs. That's done to get rid of noise. If you've sampled the material well you can (if I'm not mistaken) render the program at the maximum kernel level desired and allowed by the samples.

Giancarlo should probably divulge the more complex and obscure concepts of Nat at some point. (Unless that is for some reason deemed an exclusivety for commercial developers)

I just started using Nat the day before I posted the Me1nv programs, so I'm about as new to this as you are :D

Ok, thanks for your help. I will check your great river preset tonight.
rhodes54
User Level IV
User Level IV

Next

Return to 3rd party libraries