Cupwise Updates- YoureiB

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Cupwise Updates- YoureiB

Postby Cupwise » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:36 pm

EDIT-------
another new update to yourei B, see my latest post in the thread for info
EDIT---
Last edited by Cupwise on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:13 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Re: updates to all Tube FM sets

Postby marcpinol » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:27 am

Nice, Tim!!
marcpinol
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby himhui » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:27 am

Great updates, thanks Tim!
97v4 /Win7 x64 /64G ram /Nvidia Quadro K620
Reaper 5.28 /X-Touch
Prism Orpheus /RME Babyface Pro
himhui
Expert
Expert

Postby futur2 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:44 pm

great and thanks for the update! i hope other developers will follow and add the trim feature ;)
futur2

Postby mathias » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:35 am

a big thanks from me !!!
the gain-feature is perfect for these programs.
greatly appreciated!
mathias
system 1: windows 8 32 bit - samplitude prox, tracktion6, reaper
system 2: mac osx yosemite - reaper(32+64bit), tracktion6(32+64bit)

both systems on: macbook pro (late 2009), core 2 duo 3,06 ghz, 4 gb ram, graphic: nvidia geforce 9600M GT 512 MB
mathias
Expert
Expert

Postby Cupwise » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:17 pm

mathias wrote:a big thanks from me !!!
the gain-feature is perfect for these programs.
greatly appreciated!
mathias

yeah i think trim really gives them a lot more depth with controlling the sound. the dry control, which was suggested by niknox for tube fm4, can be pretty useful too. trim, dry, and dist/drive together give a lot of control. that update was long overdue. :D
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby yewtreemagic » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:18 am

Hi Tim,

This is a huge set of improvements - loading times are quicker, the longer program titles are SO much easier to understand, the Trim control is perfect as I expected, but still getting the DIST control is even better.

I've also found the Dry control very useful for mixing in - what a great update this is, that turns an already excellent library into something even more creative, tweakable, yet easier to use 8-)

Well done!

Martin
Martin Walker
YewTreeMagic
yewtreemagic
User Level V
User Level V

Postby Cupwise » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Tube FM 2 update will be released very soon, I'm uploading it now. The upload will take a few hours, and at that moment I'll send links out to everyone who bought the set. The main updates are just like those for Tube FM 1. If you have the set but don't get the update (again, it will be a few hours after this post), contact me!

-tim
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Re: Tube FM updates- New additions to TBFM1 & 3

Postby Cupwise » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:18 am

Two different updates-
Tube FM 1:
One new effect is added to the set, sampled with Lynx Aurora. I was looking for things to sample with it, since I just got it. I picked the Bell tuner for the flat freq. responses I got from it before, and did another straight DI/DO sample (just like Bell DO4). In other words, no FM transmission, the signal was just sent straight in and straight back out. It took me a few days to get this right, but I think the results were definitely worth it.

The freq response is almost totally flat with this one, so this makes for one of those fairly subtle analogizers/enhancers, which is exactly what I wanted to get. I could still pick it out when processing full mixes with it, when switching from bypassed to on. It seemed to fatten things up around the bass area a little, very smooth. Effect is Bell DO5, and you can check out its graph in the manual (at the site).

UPDATE 2 is to Tube FM3.
This one is part of the big over-haul where I've been going back and touching things up with these sets. The whole set is updated, but just the program files. Mainly, the category they were in is changed (separate for 44k and 96k now), to be more aligned with the format the other tube fm stuff has. Some other touches here and there to fix minor inconsistencies.

Then, there is a new effect added to Tube FM 3 also. Also sampled with lynx (not that it matters so much here). Mainly I did this to help justify bugging all the customers with the fairly minor update that just tweaks things that bugged me :D .

The new one is called 'stairwell', and I think it's as good as the others, at least.

I'm uploading all of this stuff right now, so it will take a while, but as soon as it's all up (or not too long after), I'll be sending out links to all who have these sets.

-tim
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Re: Tube FM updates- New additions to TBFM1 & 3

Postby Stolle » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:54 pm

Great work as usual!
Stolle
User Level VI
User Level VI

Next

Return to 3rd party libraries