Login

New eq release's surge-eq and tube mid range

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: New eq release's surge-eq and tube mid range

Postby dagovitsj » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:08 pm

@ Jordi: I'm not sure if I understand you 100%, but in Reaper (and I guess in other DAWs as well) you can choose a preset from a plugin and make that the default setting - so that when you for example open a delay plugin it will always load a certain preset.

Reaper has even a much more powerful way and that is making a chain. You just load the plugins you want on for example a vocal track and save those plugins with a name (name of the chain). So when you're mixing another song you can just load the chain - and boom, then Reaper has loaded all those plugins in one go, with all the presets you chose.

Is it something like this you're asking?
|Win 7-64bit | Reaper 4. x64, Cubase 6.5.3., 64 & 32 bit | RAM:16 GB | CPU: Intel Core i5 760@ 2,8 GHz | Samsung SSD 830 (256 GB) | WD: Black harddisks | Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Graphics Accelerator | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4 |Nebula 3 Pro |
dagovitsj
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby RJHollins » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:11 am

If I follow the question ... you want to have a Nebula created with SetUps to OPEN to a specific Preset.

If that is what you're asking ... then ... YES.

You can do this via NebulaSetUPS.

When you gather all the Presets you want into the main list, you either select the Preset [or right-CLK] on the preset to highlight it as a default to auto-load.

... sorry I can't recall the exact method, but it is there.

hope this helped.
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Postby thomasd » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:58 am

Double click the preset. On Mac it is.
Macbook Pro 2013, Apogee Symphony IO Thunderbolt,
Logic Pro 10.2 , Protools 12, Cubase 8.5,Nebula Server, all Aqua's.
Acustica Audio dealer for the Netherlands
http://www.dippelstudio.nl, http://www.dippel.nl
thomasd
User Level VI
User Level VI

Postby Jordi » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:03 pm

Good afternoon!!

RjJollins and thomansd Thank you for your answers, I have achieved what I wanted to thank you. Only we still doubt the setup program, and I meant what I answered dagovitsj probably would not have explained very well! Thanks for trying to help me dagovitsj.

What I tried to say is if you changed you or a parameter within the .xml file when you create a new .vst with nebulasetups. I mean Nebula parameter tweaks. I said before the 2014 buffer mixture as such because this value Reaper (DAW), but tb wanted to know about the other values that affect nebula when mixing and thus lowering the weight of the CPU.

We try to understand it with a screenshot of video to see if I can upload it.

Thanks for the responses before and after
Attachments
Captura de pantalla 2016-08-23 a las 17.59.58.png
Jordi
User Level VII
User Level VII

Postby RJHollins » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:44 pm

ok .. first ... this is not really the proper message thread to get into details of NebulaSetUPS.

The author of NebSetUPs [ZAB] is very helpful, but He might not see this message.

Best to email him or locate the NebSETUPs thread here [or new thread].

that will get Your answers much quicker.
8-)
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Postby dagovitsj » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:29 pm

@ Jordi: Thanks! Agree with RJHollins, probably faster and better to just contact ZAB directly.

Just a quick tip: Yes, you can use Parameter tweaks. When I made my CUDA reverb setups I used this tweak:
1) Choose DSPBUFFER - Internal buffer size (from drop down list)
Type: 8192, then OK.
2) I reckon you will use either 1024 or 2048?
3) In the xml file I get <DSPBUFFER> 8192 </DSPBUFFER>

Good luck!
|Win 7-64bit | Reaper 4. x64, Cubase 6.5.3., 64 & 32 bit | RAM:16 GB | CPU: Intel Core i5 760@ 2,8 GHz | Samsung SSD 830 (256 GB) | WD: Black harddisks | Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Graphics Accelerator | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4 |Nebula 3 Pro |
dagovitsj
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby Jordi » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:21 pm

Thanks for the answers and forgive me if it was not the place to ask it. But as we were talking about Agent skins and make the products of Tim, I related the two concepts. In addition, when interacting with presets tim JPN skins, I realized with Nebulasetups2, and looked so out of place to ask it now. Also, I apologize if someone has offended.

Just when you were trying to find out if the preset (library with skin) could to change any parameter of .xml, nothing more. I like Tim or we could give a good solution to work slightly more within our system.

Jordi
Jordi
User Level VII
User Level VII

Postby Jordi » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:15 pm

jfjer379 and the others

This is my first skin made by the Agent and the bibloteca Tim, I hope you like it. Any consideration will be well received.

Merci Jordi
Attachments
Captura de pantalla 2016-08-24 a las 20.11.16.png
Jordi
User Level VII
User Level VII

Postby mtalavera » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:51 am

Jordi wrote:jfjer379 and the others

This is my first skin made by the Agent and the bibloteca Tim, I hope you like it. Any consideration will be well received.

Merci Jordi

That looks great and you should definitely share it as I just mentioned in the GS thread.
mtalavera

Postby beingmf3 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:36 pm

Just a quick praise for those who are still in doubt getting a "clean" Nebula EQ: 2 weeks ago I recorded in a fantastic studio, which was equipped (among others) with the original. Now, back home, I have to say: the Nebula version sounds "better" than its analogue counterpart. More usable, more defined, just spot on, as you would expect it.
It's used in all my new mixes, sometimes just for attenuating some 2dB's here and there. Not to mention the high shelf: absolutely beautiful! Thanks, Tim, for this gem!
beingmf3

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries