Login

New eq release's surge-eq and tube mid range

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: New eq release's surge-eq and tube mid range

Postby Tim Petherick » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:55 pm

Also expect a new version of silk with the ultimate upgrades in quality coming soon!!

I'm so glad everyone is loving the sonics of these!
Tim Petherick
Expert
Expert

Postby markgalup » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:40 pm

Tim Petherick wrote:Also expect a new version of silk with the ultimate upgrades in quality coming soon!!

You are the man - thanks, Tim!

MG
Mark Galup
Producer/Engineer/Mixer/Mastering Engineer
ReelRecording.com
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Acustica Audio Dealer for the USA
markgalup

Postby Jordi » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:58 pm

Jfjer thank you very much for your contributions with skins agent.

He had already visited link Gs, and from there started looking for ideas for new templates to recreate nebula. All you can ask is if you can add the blue element.zip 1102, as only it has hung like png image with the background of logic, unless I have my past.

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/music-c ... a-s-4.html

Thank you very much for the work and will be aware of new templates and if I look good any'll try my luck share, although it is very difficult for me to put labels in the exact spot so that they match templates Agent, I will have to take a template for photoshop so that it can fit as.
Jordi
User Level VII
User Level VII

Postby Dimzo » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:02 pm

Tim Petherick wrote:Also expect a new version of silk with the ultimate upgrades in quality coming soon!!

:mrgreen:

very nice, looking forward!
Dimzo
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby Thierr7 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:53 am

Are you talking abt "Silk" Acqua version ?
Thierr7

Postby jfjer379@gmail.com » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:18 am

Jordi wrote:Jfjer thank you very much for your contributions with skins agent.

He had already visited link Gs, and from there started looking for ideas for new templates to recreate nebula. All you can ask is if you can add the blue element.zip 1102, as only it has hung like png image with the background of logic, unless I have my past.

Thank you very much for the work and will be aware of new templates and if I look good any'll try my luck share, although it is very difficult for me to put labels in the exact spot so that they match templates Agent, I will have to take a template for photoshop so that it can fit as.

I will share the classic blue skin for agent too, i just have to make some ajustments first
as i cant use original logos and names for public sharing

i think Tim P deserves to have the names he picked for his eq's in these skins :)

If you have troubles fitting the skins you make in photoshop into agent
take a screenshot of the grid in agent and use it in photoshop as an aligment tool

Im gonna make Gyrator, Dual tech v.2 and MR-5 skins too for agent
not particularly in that order though

After that possibly more Tim p eq agent skins, i think i will buy his Silk and C1061 next as his eq's is fantastic ,

his comps is outstanding too of course , (everything Tim P make is high quality)but they work so well in standalone mode and jpn have done outstanding work with the skins for Tim P's libs and many other skins we can use with lots of stuff,
i really enjoy so many different jpn skins with nebula setups, thanks jpn :)
I cant enjoy nebula eq's without having full acsess to all bands though :)

I hope that could change in N4,
imagine skins made by jpn with acqa like workflow in N4 with the nebula eq’s :mrgreen:

Cheers
i7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 Pro • Amethyst • Coral • Emerald • Honey • Ivory • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • White2 • Nebula3 Server
jfjer379@gmail.com
Expert
Expert

Postby mtalavera » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:10 pm

jfjer379@gmail.com wrote:
Jordi wrote:Jfjer thank you very much for your contributions with skins agent.

I will share the classic blue skin for agent too, i just have to make some ajustments first
as i cant use original logos and names for public sharing

i think Tim P deserves to have the names he picked for his eq's in these skins :)

If you have troubles fitting the skins you make in photoshop into agent
take a screenshot of the grid in agent and use it in photoshop as an aligment tool

Im gonna make Gyrator, Dual tech v.2 and MR-5 skins too for agent
not particularly in that order though

After that possibly more Tim p eq agent skins, i think i will buy his Silk and C1061 next as his eq's is fantastic ,

his comps is outstanding too of course , (everything Tim P make is high quality)but they work so well in standalone mode and jpn have done outstanding work with the skins for Tim P's libs and many other skins we can use with lots of stuff,
i really enjoy so many different jpn skins with nebula setups, thanks jpn :)
I cant enjoy nebula eq's without having full acsess to all bands though :)

I hope that could change in N4,
imagine skins made by jpn with acqa like workflow in N4 with the nebula eq’s :mrgreen:

Cheers

I'm eagerly awaiting your agent skins you mention, as I have all those libraries. I'm using the trial of Agent right now, and took your Surge skin and created the full EQ just like your screen shots. Slowly learning how Agent functions.
mtalavera

Postby bryan7nebula » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:49 am

jfjer,

your surge skin doesn't open on windows computer, even with latest photoshop.

any ideas why?

(i'm on windows 8, and i work with png files all the time, so it is strange that i can't open it.)
bryan7nebula
User Level V
User Level V

Postby jfjer379@gmail.com » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:20 pm

bryan7nebula wrote:jfjer,

your surge skin doesn't open on windows computer, even with latest photoshop.

any ideas why?

(i'm on windows 8, and i work with png files all the time, so it is strange that i can't open it.)

Do you mean it dont even open in agent on windows too ?
I have no problem with that in win 7 or win 8.1
And its confirmed by other users that it works in agent

i made the Surge skin on a windows 7 64bit computer
the Photoshop version im using is older than youre version
thats the only explanation i can think of but it still dont make sence actually
It should not be a problem since the new'er photoshop is always backwards compatible with older ones to my knowledge

png is almost as standard as jpg these days so this its very strange
that youre version of Photoshop does not open an png made on a older version of Photoshop

I’ll make Dropbox link too , a non zipped version of surge eq png
to se if that makes a differense
when im back from vacation

Cheers
i7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 Pro • Amethyst • Coral • Emerald • Honey • Ivory • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • White2 • Nebula3 Server
jfjer379@gmail.com
Expert
Expert

Postby Jordi » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:43 pm

Good afternoon

I have a question for experts. I am using Nebula Setups2 to link the skin with the program nebula. Until here all right. The question comes to configuration, and not if you have to add some parameter in the .xml that creates, that is, use the parameter editor nebula. Like all MRQ-5 I will use it to mix, and not if it would be modificarle for example the DSP Buffer, if i put it to 2014 which is the value I have in Reaper to mix.

On the other hand, once the .vst made with nebulasetup2, I have to go find "INIT" preset created in the list, p.ejemplo MRQ-5 high. Is there any way to open the plugin directly nebulasetup .vst created with the program already appears without having to manually load ???

Thank you very much in advance

Jordi
Jordi
User Level VII
User Level VII

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries