Login

eq for hpf under 20hz? dangerous Bax?..

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

eq for hpf under 20hz? dangerous Bax?..

Postby hollo321 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:08 pm

hello im looking for a eq to do hpf under 20hz. Has the dangerous bax been modeled? or something else for this?
thanks
hollo321
User Level I
User Level I
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: eq for hpf under 20hz? dangerous Bax?..

Postby SteDal » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:17 pm

hollo321 wrote:hello im looking for a eq to do hpf under 20hz. Has the dangerous bax been modeled? or something else for this?
thanks

All I can say is : patience will be rewarded...

:mrgreen:
Win 10/64 - Intel i7-5820K - Intel i7-4510U - Reaper 5.29
User avatar
SteDal
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:21 pm
Location: Northern Italy

Re: eq for hpf under 20hz? dangerous Bax?..

Postby hollo321 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:30 am

SteDal wrote:
hollo321 wrote:hello im looking for a eq to do hpf under 20hz. Has the dangerous bax been modeled? or something else for this?
thanks

All I can say is : patience will be rewarded...

:mrgreen:



Hope so! sounds like you know something is coming :D
hollo321
User Level I
User Level I
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: eq for hpf under 20hz? dangerous Bax?..

Postby jfjer379@gmail.com » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:33 am

hollo321 wrote:
SteDal wrote:
hollo321 wrote:hello im looking for a eq to do hpf under 20hz. Has the dangerous bax been modeled? or something else for this?
thanks

All I can say is : patience will be rewarded...

:mrgreen:



Hope so! sounds like you know something is coming :D


it certainly does hehe :)
i7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 Pro • Amethyst • Coral • Emerald • Honey • Ivory • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • White2 • Nebula3 Server
User avatar
jfjer379@gmail.com
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:22 pm


Return to 3rd party libraries

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests