Looking for mix bus EQ recommendations

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Looking for mix bus EQ recommendations

Postby waffleneck » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:27 am

Amber, Amethyst, Aquamarine, Blue, D361, Emerald, EQP1, Green, Honey, Ivory, Magenta, Navy, Nebula, Ochre, Orange, Pearl, Pink, Pink Bundle, Purple Bundle, Red, Scarlet, Silk, Tan, Titanium, Trinity, Ultramarine, White
User Level X
User Level X

Postby Nesto » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:22 pm

I see you guys are all beating around the bush...PINK! :lol: I just used it on my mix bus and it is definitely clean enough. You won't get air from it per se but you can open a mix quickly with a few notches in the low and low mids. Ive been having issues with clicks and pops in Logic recently so I was unable to use Pink across the mix and instead reached for Waves Manny Marroquin EQ as my console eq (sacrilegious maybe :roll: ) followed by Magenta for that AA realism. But I was really missing Pink so i threw it on the mix bus for giggles after Murano and...I think I will work this way from now on lol. Now to grab Alex B's 9k console to run before the Manny plugin because although it is well thought out, during this session I realized exactly how flat algo plugins sound which makes me sort of mad lmao. It's like eating a Filet Mignon for the first time and you think to yourself "what the hell was I eat before?"
User Level II
User Level II

Postby spunkmuffin » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:45 pm

Nesto wrote:"what the hell was I eat before?"

You were eating cheeseburgers.
User Level V
User Level V

Postby jfjer379@gmail.com » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:03 am

kindafishy wrote:
jfjer379@gmail.com wrote:wouldn't Scarlet qualify as a really good and clean acqua,
and now it will get even better because its going core8 very soon
Potentially, yes. I shall add it to my list of trials, thanks. Have you spent time with it?

well i love the ivory and the scarlet does not sound bad beside it, to my ears scarlet sounds a little better

i would actually trial scarlet right now if i where you
and if you really like it and buy it
now you will not have to pay extra for scarlet 3, because the price will rice with scarlet 3

the reason for the higher price is the scarlet 3 is re sampled from the ground , i suspect scarlet 3 to kick some serious ass in core 8 even compared to most acquas
not only for working very efficient in core 8 but i think the sound might suprice us as well, even how good scarlet already is
i7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 Pro • Amethyst • Emerald • Honey • Ivory • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • White2 • Nebula3 Server

Return to 3rd party libraries