Login

Mix On Headphones

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Mix On Headphones

Postby Breen » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:19 pm

richie43 wrote:
Breen wrote:Ok, I've got it after uninstalling.
I see no restrictions to make sound impulse responses. It says only "You may not reverse engineer, de-compile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE"

Shaky, I say. Even G said that this MIGHT be considered reverse engineering...whatever, it's your deal. I just want truth to be truth. I don't pretend to be an expert, this just FEELS like (another way to say in my opinion...) crossing a line. I'll butt out now with my favorite ever cartoon.....

Any using of a plug-in might be considered reverse engineering.
Breen
User Level II
User Level II

Postby richie43 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:22 pm

Breen wrote:Any using of a plug-in might be considered reverse engineering.

Whatever......I'm done...have fun
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby david1103 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:37 pm

Breen, THANKS for being so kind as to provide these samples to everyone for free (or donation)!

People who don't agree, don't download!
david1103
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby jfjer379@gmail.com » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:34 am

having morals over making an impulse response of software is one thing

but it does seems like sampling software is legal no matter what the moral is

the most danger to software is pirate bay and similar sites where the actual code is shared and used

not much software sampled into nebula would actually interest me and be more useful nebulized compared to the software
so relax good folks
most software are safe from nebula world :)

as the software would probably win anyway 99% of the time with more useful features and much lower latency and cpu usage, that includes Sonarworks too(except cpu usage in this case)

i think actually that many of those who downloaded or are downloading the sample could probably ending up buying the software after using it for a long time, because if its very useful to them they realize its a good product and probably want the version that is the most accurate one , yep the sonarworks software , even if the sample is very close its still not beating the software because the software is just not the most accurate one it also have much more features :)

right now i actually could have use for that sample
cause i cant get in touch with Sonarworks to move my license from os x to windows boot-camp on my mac
probably because its still holiday time i guess
but 44.1 link didn't work for my headset hehe

i have decided to buy a new license+headset with is specially calibrated for that headset

and that cant be sampled just as they're speaker calibration
so its not a company im seeing going under because of some impulses for nebula actually
and as i said i actually think these libs could possibly create more customers

Cheers
Last edited by jfjer379@gmail.com on Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
i7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 Pro • Amethyst • Coral • Emerald • Honey • Ivory • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • White2 • Nebula3 Server
jfjer379@gmail.com
Expert
Expert

Postby jfjer379@gmail.com » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:39 am

david1103 wrote:Breen, THANKS for being so kind as to provide these samples to everyone for free (or donation)!

People who don't agree, don't download!

completely agree

Now Breen pleace make all 44.1 links work i need 44.1 for Shure SRH840 right now so hurry up :lol:

just checked, it works now, wow that was fast, thanks Breen you just saved me from an emergency situation :)
i7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 Pro • Amethyst • Coral • Emerald • Honey • Ivory • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • White2 • Nebula3 Server
jfjer379@gmail.com
Expert
Expert

Postby Breen » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:25 am

jfjer379@gmail.com wrote:Now Breen pleace make all 44.1 links work i need 44.1 for Shure SRH840 right now so hurry up :lol:
I've checked - for me it's ok. You can try the direct link https://yadi.sk/d/zM4x0gwRqWSgr
Breen
User Level II
User Level II

Postby jfjer379@gmail.com » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:33 am

Breen wrote:
jfjer379@gmail.com wrote:Now Breen pleace make all 44.1 links work i need 44.1 for Shure SRH840 right now so hurry up :lol:
I've checked - for me it's ok. You can try the direct link https://yadi.sk/d/zM4x0gwRqWSgr

they work now, many thanks :)
jfjer379@gmail.com
Expert
Expert

Postby malekmusic » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:52 am

at m50 and focal pro at 44khz both dont work. would have loved to hear how that programs make my headphones sound like.
malekmusic
User Level V
User Level V

Postby babiuk » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:37 am

anyone knows what model(from the sampled list) could be close to Beyerdynamic DT100?

DT100 for mixing is hard, too mids and the bass image get smaller. ANyone using that cans?
babiuk
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby jfjer379@gmail.com » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:00 am

malekmusic wrote:at m50 and focal pro at 44khz both dont work. would have loved to hear how that programs make my headphones sound like.

try the sonarworks software trial, im positive you wont regret it if you trial it as long as sonarworks support you're headset, you will be hocked and it will be a great investment :)
jfjer379@gmail.com
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries