Re: culture vulture library

Postby lopan808@gmail.com » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:05 am

anybody know how to get the library?
lopan808@gmail.com
User Level III
User Level III

Postby richie43 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:44 am

lopan808@gmail.com wrote:anybody know how to get the library?

Find TranscendingMusic here on the forum.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby TranscendingMusic » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:41 am

hey guys, thanks for the interest. Apologies for tardy response, but yea I can always be reached best through my website using the contact form. I promise to respond to requests/emails by tomorrow. It's a bit late here now.

So just some thoughts on this usage: if you go back and find the original vcult thread, you'll see I demonstrated how to use vcult with algo plugins to produce big, rich sounds. There are audio examples on that thread as well that exemplify that notion. And I was merely using a vanilla clipper for that demonstration. I personally like the decapitator. If you use it at the end of the chain following vcult, you can tickle peaks, "bend" them down, round them out so to speak and inject the - as somebody mentioned already - sophisticated sound into the signal. The decapitator will help with the bigness while also adding some of its flavor - you can always of course adjust how much you want from it.

Also of course thanks to richie for his unwavering support 8-)
mixing | mastering
Win 10 x64 | Sonar Platinum x64 | 3930K(OC)
TranscendingMusic
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:51 am

TranscendingMusic wrote:hey guys, thanks for the interest. Apologies for tardy response, but yea I can always be reached best through my website using the contact form. I promise to respond to requests/emails by tomorrow. It's a bit late here now.

So just some thoughts on this usage: if you go back and find the original vcult thread, you'll see I demonstrated how to use vcult with algo plugins to produce big, rich sounds. There are audio examples on that thread as well that exemplify that notion. And I was merely using a vanilla clipper for that demonstration. I personally like the decapitator. If you use it at the end of the chain following vcult, you can tickle peaks, "bend" them down, round them out so to speak and inject the - as somebody mentioned already - sophisticated sound into the signal. The decapitator will help with the bigness while also adding some of its flavor - you can always of course adjust how much you want from it.

Also of course thanks to richie for his unwavering support 8-)

Support? I just want new stuff. :)
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby SWANG » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:27 am

had not tried using it in conjunction with decapitator. thanks for the tip, t.m.!
ok, bye!!!
SWANG
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby TranscendingMusic » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:15 pm

@rich :lol: I know, I know

SWANG wrote:had not tried using it in conjunction with decapitator. thanks for the tip, t.m.!

no prob!
mixing | mastering
Win 10 x64 | Sonar Platinum x64 | 3930K(OC)
TranscendingMusic
Expert
Expert

Previous

Return to 3rd party libraries