Login

AITB login issue

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

AITB login issue

Postby tunca » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:14 pm

Hi,

I was using Nebula about 1-2 years ago but i cancelled.Now i started to use Nebula again.I want to download my AITB libraries but i can't login.I thought that i forgot my password and tried to get new password with my email but it says"The e-mail address you submitted is not listed in our records".Then i tried to contact but no answer.

I wonder if my account gone or what?I would like to use these awesome EQs again!

Anyone has issue like this?

Thanks.
tunca
User Level X
User Level X

Re: AITB login issue

Postby Mirco » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:38 am

Hi,

please check your inbox - there should be a mail from my gmail account because your hotmail account seems to be blocking my mails...everything else you will find in that mail.

Ciao
Mirco

tunca wrote:Hi,

I was using Nebula about 1-2 years ago but i cancelled.Now i started to use Nebula again.I want to download my AITB libraries but i can't login.I thought that i forgot my password and tried to get new password with my email but it says"The e-mail address you submitted is not listed in our records".Then i tried to contact but no answer.

I wonder if my account gone or what?I would like to use these awesome EQs again!

Thanks.
Mirco

Re: AITB login issue

Postby tunca » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:24 pm

Mirco wrote:Hi,

please check your inbox - there should be a mail from my gmail account because your hotmail account seems to be blocking my mails...everything else you will find in that mail.

Ciao
Mirco

tunca wrote:Hi,

Thanks.

Just got email and sent reply.Thanks for your interest.
tunca
User Level X
User Level X

Return to 3rd party libraries