Page 1 of 2

25% off all Tim p eq's for 7 days!!!!!!!!!!!! ends 07/03/16

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:20 pm
by Tim Petherick
Just use the Discount code below in the checkout section 8-) -

25% off Timp eq


Coupon only valid until 07/03/16 and can only be used on eq's within equalizer category here

Re: 25% off all Tim p eq's for 7 days!!!!!!!!!!!! ends 07/0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:52 pm
by glesne
Thank you !

Re: 25% off all Tim p eq's for 7 days!!!!!!!!!!!! ends 07/0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:17 pm
by Brian
I tried using the discount code "50% off Timp compressor" but it didn't seem to work.

In all seriousness though, I'd love a compressor sale. I'm looking hard at the 76 and BlueMu. I really enjoy working with the 3a and 100a.

I have too many EQs as it is, but can enthusiastically recommend any of Tim's libraries based on the quality of the few I have.

If anyone doesn't have the 31102, this is a good chance to pick it up! It's one of my top 5 ITB EQs for sure.

Re: 25% off all Tim p eq's for 7 days!!!!!!!!!!!! ends 07/0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:29 pm
by Tim Petherick
Brian wrote:I tried using the discount code "50% off Timp compressor" but it didn't seem to work.

In all seriousness though, I'd love a compressor sale. I'm looking hard at the 76 and BlueMu. I really enjoy working with the 3a and 100a.

I have too many EQs as it is, but can enthusiastically recommend any of Tim's libraries based on the quality of the few I have.

If anyone doesn't have the 31102, this is a good chance to pick it up! It's one of my top 5 ITB EQs for sure.


:lol:

well I'm updating two products as we speak.... u76 is going to be one of them and basically making it the same level as sum100, along with lower cpu, of course it's a free update!

Re: 25% off all Tim p eq's for 7 days!!!!!!!!!!!! ends 07/0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:02 pm
by basaristudios
Thanks Tim.

Re: 25% off all Tim p eq's for 7 days!!!!!!!!!!!! ends 07/0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:00 am
by Brian
Tim Petherick wrote:well I'm updating two products as we speak.... u76 is going to be one of them and basically making it the same level as sum100, along with lower cpu, of course it's a free update!


That's some good news! I've sent you a PM.

Back on topic, really everyone should pick up the 31102. If you have a host like Reaper or something like Nyrv Agent or another chainer, this may become your go-to channel EQ. Even people who aren't hot on the N EQ sound may like the 02 on account of its less agressive/pokey/nasal mids, and smoother sound overall (especially on highs). I've even used the preamp and low bands on two masters now, to good effect.

The driven preamp is a nice bonus and can really add size and depth to lows. With the discount, it's a pretty ridiculous deal.

Re: 25% off all Tim p eq's for 7 days!!!!!!!!!!!! ends 07/0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:58 pm
by dagovitsj
@ Brian: How is this EQ compared to CDSoundmasters N**e 1084. From what I have read over at GS, they're quite similar?

Re: 25% off all Tim p eq's for 7 days!!!!!!!!!!!! ends 07/0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:19 pm
by Tim Petherick
Brian wrote:
Tim Petherick wrote:well I'm updating two products as we speak.... u76 is going to be one of them and basically making it the same level as sum100, along with lower cpu, of course it's a free update!


That's some good news! I've sent you a PM.

Back on topic, really everyone should pick up the 31102. If you have a host like Reaper or something like Nyrv Agent or another chainer, this may become your go-to channel EQ. Even people who aren't hot on the N EQ sound may like the 02 on account of its less agressive/pokey/nasal mids, and smoother sound overall (especially on highs). I've even used the preamp and low bands on two masters now, to good effect.

The driven preamp is a nice bonus and can really add size and depth to lows. With the discount, it's a pretty ridiculous deal.


for some reason I have not received a message to my account?! maybe it's got stuck in your outbox or something, I don't know..

Interesting thing about this unit, I have heard it is smoother than some other n*ve's, it could be a result of the curve. One other thing is I used the highest quality power supply, one that's designed by Neil Perry of Raw State, this actually affects how the unit sounds. I really felt it made a difference to the sound,to me It sounds smoother.

Re: 25% off all Tim p eq's for 7 days!!!!!!!!!!!! ends 07/0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:23 pm
by glesne
If you had to choose between Gyrator and blue 1102 eq, what will be your choice ? They are both dynamically sampled, so I guess they bring a lot of modjo to the table, but is there one out of the two that is better ?

Re: 25% off all Tim p eq's for 7 days!!!!!!!!!!!! ends 07/0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:19 pm
by Tim Petherick
I guess someone can chime in and say what they think is better but The differences are-
gyrator has a tighter Q and low and high are bell and is not broad.

1102 eq is broad.. When boosting 1102 you won't ring frequency's, could be a quality you want.... gyrator can sound great boosting lows on say a bass drum, everything stays tight.

Small brush strokes vs huge but they both have marniar transformers, so some subtle N*vish tonal quality's on the gyrator too.