Login

MySonMax

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

MySonMax

Postby THAPRODUCERZ » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:13 am

I realize that transcending music no longer contributes to the platform anymore but is it possible to still get the full kernel library for this? It is a must have on all of my work. It has a permanent place on the master bus.

What device is this? And can someone sample it again if It is no longer available?
ITB: i7-4770 3.4ghz, 32GB Ram, Windows 10, Nebula 3 Server Ultimate,Protools 11, Cubase LE 8, Reaper 4, Flstudio 12, Komplete 10 ultimate,i also have a need for authentic analog tone

http://www.yishinyourear.com
THAPRODUCERZ
User Level X
User Level X

Re: MySonMax

Postby basaristudios@gmail.com » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:15 am

My Son Max

A minimalist psycho-acoustic tool, that adjusts phase relationship to bring forth the inherent clarity of a recorded source, inspired by the Sonic Maximizer. For traditional mixing, this is meant as a tool of subtlety but can also be used as an effect depending on how it’s used. If used carefully this differs slightly than simply just eq'ing alone. It can bring punch along with the clarity.
Prime Total, Nebula Server 3, Scarlett 3, Amethyst 2, Aquamarine 3, Titanium, Magenta 3, Navy, Sand, Pink, Pink Compressors.
basaristudios@gmail.com
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby THAPRODUCERZ » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:26 am

This the B*E Sonic Maximizer!!

So mad now...I had the hardware version of this and I'm not sure where it went. This could've been my first project into NAT sampling.

I thought I seen B*E in another library, will search for it.

I literally just add this to the master bus without touching it and it brings clarity to the record.
ITB: i7-4770 3.4ghz, 32GB Ram, Windows 10, Nebula 3 Server Ultimate,Protools 11, Cubase LE 8, Reaper 4, Flstudio 12, Komplete 10 ultimate,i also have a need for authentic analog tone

THAPRODUCERZ
User Level X
User Level X

Postby TranscendingMusic » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:08 pm

All my libraries are still available for those interested, as bundles as well. Please email me through my website to arrange it, allow some time to get back at ya. Thx for the interest!
mixing | mastering
Win 10 x64 | Sonar Platinum x64 | 3930K(OC)
TranscendingMusic
Expert
Expert

Postby THAPRODUCERZ » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:45 pm

Will do...Thanks!

THAPRODUCERZ
User Level X
User Level X

Postby richie43 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:27 am

TranscendingMusic wrote:All my libraries are still available for those interested, as bundles as well. Please email me through my website to arrange it, allow some time to get back at ya. Thx for the interest!

Ha! I have been harassing you for almost 3 years about making your awesome work available again! So did I finally break ya down?? ha ha...Nice.
Maybe you could start a separate thread and let people know what you still have available....I think I have everything you made (except for the eq that you never released.....). I personally would love to know if there are any TranscendingMusic presets I am missing.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby TranscendingMusic » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:04 pm

richie43 wrote:
TranscendingMusic wrote:All my libraries are still available for those interested, as bundles as well. Please email me through my website to arrange it, allow some time to get back at ya. Thx for the interest!

Ha! I have been harassing you for almost 3 years about making your awesome work available again! So did I finally break ya down?? ha ha...Nice.
Maybe you could start a separate thread and let people know what you still have available....I think I have everything you made (except for the eq that you never released.....). I personally would love to know if there are any TranscendingMusic presets I am missing.

haha rich I definitely think of you any time I even remotely think about these presets :lol: Your support has always been appreciated.

@THAPRODUCERZ I tried writing you back but google came back saying can't deliver to that email address you provided.
mixing | mastering
Win 10 x64 | Sonar Platinum x64 | 3930K(OC)
TranscendingMusic
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:35 pm

TranscendingMusic wrote:[

haha rich I definitely think of you any time I even remotely think about these presets :lol: Your support has always been appreciated.

Support? I just want your presets!! 8-)

:mrgreen:
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Return to 3rd party libraries