*SOLVED* Getting AITB Photocamptica1 to work with Neb3 Pro

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Problem getting AITB Photocamptica1 to work with Neb3 Pr

Postby RJHollins » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:33 am

I only know PC.

If U are on Mac ... someone else heed the call for help.
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Re: Problem getting AITB Photocamptica1 to work with Neb3 Pr

Postby Support » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:16 am

familybella wrote:Greetings Enrique,
I am using Neb3 Pro version 1.3.903 (core 40G4 x64) purchased about 5 weeks ago.

I am running 24 3rd party libraries with perfect results all in 64 bit mode. The reason I am attempting to use Neb3 in 32 bit mode is specifically to use the photocamptica1 reverb library I purchased from AITB last week. I do not want to do anything to compromise the integrity of the Nebula setup I now have as its works so very well. Before this attempt to use photocamtica I never considered Neb 32 bit and when I did my original install I do not remember specifics as to authorization for 32 bit. From what your saying perhaps I should not attempt to use Nebula in 32 bit at all. I do have Ochre and Aqua Vox working from my 32 bit pulldown but they seem to stand alone and work outside of Nebula.
I want to thank you for Nebula 3. In the past I owned one of the worlds top recording studios in New York and have worked in analog mode for decades. Nebula has finally given me results that bring me to the audio excellence I had always depended on back in the "old days"

Remove all libraries less the problematic one and your license (INIT files) and test it, then report to AITB.

Remember 32 bits architecture has limits, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAM_limit.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support

Return to 3rd party libraries