Login

33% off your cart at timp libraries, Now extended one day

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: 33% off your cart at timp libraries, Boxing Day special

Postby RE301 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:43 pm

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the reply!

A selection of Decca releases would be amazing!!

This is a most exciting prospect! :-)

I had the idea there was some kind of association with the Decca / Bath crew but didn't know there is close contact - incredible (!)..its great you are well-placed to nebula-fy these incredibly rare units.. very exciting - good luck with it :-)

Yes, I picked up the elc24 eq as I was intrigued by the Decca connection..

Nice to see SNAP in those links - I actually did a few days of sessions there last year (GREAT experience on all levels) but due to having to cram a lot into a short amount of time, used outboard I already 'know' or things I had a good idea of how to set something up fast, so didn't experiment with the Decca units in the racks, though I will admit they looked very interesting indeed.. just visually they emanated the sense that greatness lurked within..

The outboard racks are pretty amazing..Prior to Snap some of the collection resided at Eccentric Directions in London where I did some sessions yrs ago & I think I recall the Decca mastering eq being there in fact, but again, I only appreciated the looks of it from afar as it didn't get used during the (tracking) sessions :-0

(Btw on Snap, if you ever have a chance to pass by with your NAT set up :-0, the ultra-rare Gelf phaser was incredible, about the best phaser I've ever heard - plus the tile chamber there sounds great ;-) )

(From the top: N*v*, Pye, 2x Decca mastering comps, LA2A clone)

Image
Last edited by RE301 on Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:33 pm, edited 9 times in total.
RE301
Member
Member
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:49 pm

Re: 33% off your cart at timp libraries, Now extended one da

Postby jpn » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:57 pm

I found something here ... someone tell me what is it? :mrgreen:

http://1drv.ms/1VlpnYA
jpn
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:16 pm
Location: Portugal

Re: 33% off your cart at timp libraries, Now extended one da

Postby wagz » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:32 pm

jpn wrote:I found something here ... someone tell me what is it? :mrgreen:

http://1drv.ms/1VlpnYA



...It kinda looks like one of those things that the Brits used to use. Is it a Stutter machine?
wagz
User Level VII
User Level VII
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:21 pm

Re: 33% off your cart at timp libraries, Now extended one da

Postby Tim Petherick » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:32 am

I have no idea what that is?!!! :lol: funny it looks damn similar to my profile GIF
Last edited by Tim Petherick on Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:59 am, edited 6 times in total.
User avatar
Tim Petherick
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:07 pm
Location: Bath , Uk

Re: 33% off your cart at timp libraries, Now extended one da

Postby jpn » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:51 am

Tim Petherick wrote:I have no idea what that is?!!! :lol: funny it looks damn similar to my profile GIF





11 minutes left for 33% Off!! finishes 12am uk time



strange coincidence .... :lol:
jpn
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:16 pm
Location: Portugal

Re: 33% off your cart at timp libraries, Now extended one da

Postby jpn » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:57 am

wagz wrote:
jpn wrote:I found something here ... someone tell me what is it? :mrgreen:

http://1drv.ms/1VlpnYA



...It kinda looks like one of those things that the Brits used to use. Is it a Stutter machine?

hehehe ! maybe :D

I bet is heavy :lol:
jpn
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:16 pm
Location: Portugal

Re: 33% off your cart at timp libraries, Now extended one da

Postby wagz » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:20 am

jpn wrote:
wagz wrote:
jpn wrote:I found something here ... someone tell me what is it? :mrgreen:

http://1drv.ms/1VlpnYA



...It kinda looks like one of those things that the Brits used to use. Is it a Stutter machine?

hehehe ! maybe :D

I bet is heavy :lol:


What? Five pounds? Six?
wagz
User Level VII
User Level VII
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:21 pm

Re: 33% off your cart at timp libraries, Boxing Day special

Postby Tim Petherick » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:41 pm

RE301 wrote:Hi Tim,

Thanks for the reply!

A selection of Decca releases would be amazing!!

This is a most exciting prospect! :-)

I had the idea there was some kind of association with the Decca / Bath crew but didn't know there is close contact - incredible (!)..its great you are well-placed to nebula-fy these incredibly rare units.. very exciting - good luck with it :-)

Yes, I picked up the elc24 eq as I was intrigued by the Decca connection..

Nice to see SNAP in those links - I actually did a few days of sessions there last year (GREAT experience on all levels) but due to having to cram a lot into a short amount of time, used outboard I already 'know' or things I had a good idea of how to set something up fast, so didn't experiment with the Decca units in the racks, though I will admit they looked very interesting indeed.. just visually they emanated the sense that greatness lurked within..

The outboard racks are pretty amazing..Prior to Snap some of the collection resided at Eccentric Directions in London where I did some sessions yrs ago & I think I recall the Decca mastering eq being there in fact, but again, I only appreciated the looks of it from afar as it didn't get used during the (tracking) sessions :-0

(Btw on Snap, if you ever have a chance to pass by with your NAT set up :-0, the ultra-rare Gelf phaser was incredible, about the best phaser I've ever heard - plus the tile chamber there sounds great ;-) )

(From the top: N*v*, Pye, 2x Decca mastering comps, LA2A clone)

Image


Yeah a huge inspiration seeing the work that gets done by the team 8-) I've not been to that studio but heard a lot about it
User avatar
Tim Petherick
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:07 pm
Location: Bath , Uk

Re: 33% off your cart at timp libraries, Now extended one da

Postby Avgatzeblouz » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:43 pm

A Pye compressor is now due in Nebula land, don't you think ?!
Avgatzeblouz
Vip Member
Vip Member
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:13 pm

Re: 33% off your cart at timp libraries, Now extended one da

Postby Tim Petherick » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:03 am

The next new comp will be sta level, and that's a good thing as it's very different from anything else because of it's super 2nd stage slow release, when it's full charged it can be very long.

Very old skool
User avatar
Tim Petherick
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:07 pm
Location: Bath , Uk

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: zac222paz and 13 guests