Login

AITB is BACK!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: AITB is BACK!!

Postby Mirco » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:14 pm

Hi,

only the shopping cart is offline mainly - caused
by many new regulations - that's another story to tell and it is real slow here in germany.

The Backend is reachable again too and the support was there all the time under support@analoginthebox.com
and I have sent many (re-)authorizations and helped users with many questions about there setups etc.
If we really close down - I hope not! -, be sure, I will give giancarlo our secret aut-keys and procedure, so that users of the past still will have access to their products.

Avgatzeblouz wrote:Hi Mirco,

my question is : what happens, if you were to be offline again for a year or more ? If you keep the exact same authorisation process, users could be stuck exactly as it happened recently. Unless I am misunderstanding something...

Thanks.
Mirco

Postby Avgatzeblouz » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:53 pm

OK, that is reassuring.

Sorry to seem obsessed, but here is my concern now : I don't know how the authorisation is working with AITB, but It seemed to me it is the same as the actual AA procedure. If that is not the case, what I'm about to write is irrelevant. If AA puts up a new auth app, finally giving us the ability to authorize/deauthorize our plugz, and move them around computers as needed, we will need our entire Nebula library to be able to follow. If I have it on an external HD, need to mix on the road, or go to another studio, or whatever, that would be a shame for me to be able to use all TimP, Gemini, AlexB stuff as needed, but not AITB's, and that concerns me. What do you think?

Thanks. I don't wanna be a bother, but as I'm really interested in your stuff, I just need to make sure I'm investing in something I can use as needed in my professional life.
Avgatzeblouz
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby Mirco » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:12 am

Ok, here is what comes to my mind at the moment.

When the new platform arrives, I think it should also be possible to transfer the main new tools to AITB also - knowing when a licence is deactivated and get's reactivated.

I will talk about that with giancarlo soon, we already talked about to meet again in the new year.

ciao
Mirco

Avgatzeblouz wrote:OK, that is reassuring.

Sorry to seem obsessed, but here is my concern now : I don't know how the authorisation is working with AITB, but It seemed to me it is the same as the actual AA procedure. If that is not the case, what I'm about to write is irrelevant. If AA puts up a new auth app, finally giving us the ability to authorize/deauthorize our plugz, and move them around computers as needed, we will need our entire Nebula library to be able to follow. If I have it on an external HD, need to mix on the road, or go to another studio, or whatever, that would be a shame for me to be able to use all TimP, Gemini, AlexB stuff as needed, but not AITB's, and that concerns me. What do you think?

Thanks. I don't wanna be a bother, but as I'm really interested in your stuff, I just need to make sure I'm investing in something I can use as needed in my professional life.
Mirco

Postby Avgatzeblouz » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:59 pm

Thank you. Looking forward this Fate compressor and those famous verbs !
Avgatzeblouz
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby cpwade » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:26 am

Mirco wrote:
djayart wrote:Authorize is working. Thanks i re-authorized my EAR Rooms library ;)

Gooood!!! And thanks for letting us know it is working!

Ciao,
Mirco

Great! I used my two auths on Mammoth, Doc Fear and TCB on old machines years back then the shop closed. I hope I can get the libraries reauthorized for my new machines. I sent a support request and thank you in advance, I have not been able to use them in two years. Mirco, I'll make sure to buy the rest as well. :D
cpwade

Postby deehope » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:42 am

Any chance of getting a 96khz version of doc fear. It's still my favorite top end of all nebula libraries.
deehope
User Level X
User Level X

Postby cpwade » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:04 am

cpwade wrote:
Mirco wrote:
djayart wrote:Authorize is working. Thanks i re-authorized my EAR Rooms library ;)

Gooood!!! And thanks for letting us know it is working!

Ciao,
Mirco

Great! I used my two auths on Mammoth, Doc Fear and TCB on old machines years back then the shop closed. I hope I can get the libraries reauthorized for my new machines.

I have great news! I am back on line with my AITB libraries thanks to Mirco. Rest assured, given what I have come to understand about the level of commitment of the company and the quality of these releases, even the classic ones from a few years ago, I feel very confident in the team, intent and future of Analogue In The Box. The quality is simply amazing. Welcome back to the light AITB. And thank you for the assist.
cpwade

Postby jfjer379@gmail.com » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:13 pm

im still waiting for the shop to be online :)

can't wait to go nutz buying AITB stuff in their shop hehe :D
i7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 Pro • Amethyst • Coral • Emerald • Honey • Ivory • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • White2 • Nebula3 Server
jfjer379@gmail.com
Expert
Expert

Postby THAPRODUCERZ » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:14 pm

Same here, i tried the DOC fear years ago and have just recently returned to nebula from my old Nebula2 purchase, now i have a decent machine and want some more Libraries remembering AITB had some pretty good stuff. Open Open Open! :o :lol:
ITB: i7-4770 3.4ghz, 32GB Ram, Windows 10, Nebula 3 Server Ultimate,Protools 11, Cubase LE 8, Reaper 4, Flstudio 12, Komplete 10 ultimate,i also have a need for authentic analog tone

http://www.yishinyourear.com
THAPRODUCERZ
User Level X
User Level X

Postby Mirco » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:36 pm

THAPRODUCERZ wrote:Open Open Open! :o :lol:

Now! It's open again! ;)
Mirco

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries