Login

cupwise release- Flucti-Mew Tube Compressor/Limiter

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: cupwise release- Flucti-Mew Tube Compressor/Limiter

Postby richie43 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:45 am

Sorry for the huge and chopped images...they did not look like that when I previewed the post...sigh
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby Cupwise » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:53 am

yeah i thought that list view was weird too. if you click on the uh, different pages, like 'kern' 'mast' etc, you can get it to change to those, and you can click 'prog' to see the program view.

we're hoping to get a working gain reduction meter before long tho and get rid of that whole window.
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:30 am

Cupwise wrote:yeah i thought that list view was weird too. if you click on the uh, different pages, like 'kern' 'mast' etc, you can get it to change to those, and you can click 'prog' to see the program view.

we're hoping to get a working gain reduction meter before long tho and get rid of that whole window.

Until a graphical meter happens, isn't possible to have the skins load the program view as default? That would be better at least.

Not complaining, by the way. It's just me in "tester mode"... ha ha
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby Mordus » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:09 am

wow!

A wise move Tim!
with this adds, It will be the best library. Completely!

Thanks so much
Logic Pro X / Reaper / RME / Italian Handcrafted Loudspeakers
Mordus
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby drezz » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:51 pm

Cupwise wrote:
drezz wrote:Yep, afraid so.............the controls change when button pressing to change program.

This is a small thing to iron out, but in general this skin seriously rocks. What a great workflow. Getting rid of the program window and adding reduction meter is a fantastic idea too and would certainly bring the whole package up a notch. Exciting stuff.

BTW, i changed the skin in Nebula Setups and everything seems to work fine, didn't have to mess with the xml files.

drezz can you check and be sure it's loading the correct programs? click an SHQ button then go to the kern page and see if the kerns are all using Timed, then you could check a lite program by seeing if it's only using one FREQD kernel, and the standard option should be using FREQD but multiple kerns. because i'm pretty sure you should have to at least move the .xml files included in the .zip to the 'setups' folder as instructed in the instructions, and change the main nebula setup .xml so it references those xmls. i don't see how it could work correctly without doing that and i'm guessing that might be rich's problem.

Tim, I ended up putting the xml files the way you said and indeed the programs change correctly.
drezz

Postby Cupwise » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:09 pm

ok so i just finished uploading the corrected version of the skin where changing programs with the buttons doesn't change the settings! so if you want that, all you have to do is redownload using the same link you got through email for the skin.

richie43 wrote:Until a graphical meter happens, isn't possible to have the skins load the program view as default? That would be better at least.

Not complaining, by the way. It's just me in "tester mode"... ha ha

yeah i don't know why it's loading that view, there may be some code or something that would allow us to change it to program by default, but i'm hoping the gain reduction meter will be soon so i think we'll focus on that.
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:50 am

Good enough then!
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby Thierr7 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:18 am

This really is a GREAT Compressor ...

AMAZING Comp indeed ! ;)
Thierr7

Postby roeland » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:51 pm

Hi Tim,
Could you please put up the link to the new skin here? I deleted the mail with the link, after I downloaded the files... Thanks in advance, Roeland
roeland
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby Cupwise » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:50 am

sorry i'd rather not. could you contact me through my site contact form? i'd prefer that. otherwise you could send me a msg here.
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries