Login

cupwise release- Flucti-Mew Tube Compressor/Limiter

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: cupwise release- Flucti-Mew Tube Compressor/Limiter

Postby Cupwise » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:47 am

spoke too soon, i just realized the controls do in fact reset when another program is selected! :oops:
anyone who sees this and has the new skin link might want to wait until i get that corrected (hopefully soon) and updated.
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby drezz » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:44 am

Yep, afraid so.............the controls change when button pressing to change program.

This is a small thing to iron out, but in general this skin seriously rocks. What a great workflow. Getting rid of the program window and adding reduction meter is a fantastic idea too and would certainly bring the whole package up a notch. Exciting stuff.

BTW, i changed the skin in Nebula Setups and everything seems to work fine, didn't have to mess with the xml files.
drezz

Postby richie43 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:40 am

I know that these skins are still getting updated, but I wanted to report that for me at least the selections on the skin do not reflect the preset actually loaded. Selecting the lite, for instance, loads the full. None of them load the right presets for me. I am using this with nebula Setups, by the way.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby Cupwise » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:47 am

oh wow really? i actually tested that part, and thought it seemed right.
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby Cupwise » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:57 am

hmm yeah i just checked again and it's definitely loading the correct programs for me. did you install the skin according to the text file? there's more you have to do compared to other skins.
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby Cupwise » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:02 am

drezz wrote:Yep, afraid so.............the controls change when button pressing to change program.

This is a small thing to iron out, but in general this skin seriously rocks. What a great workflow. Getting rid of the program window and adding reduction meter is a fantastic idea too and would certainly bring the whole package up a notch. Exciting stuff.

BTW, i changed the skin in Nebula Setups and everything seems to work fine, didn't have to mess with the xml files.

drezz can you check and be sure it's loading the correct programs? click an SHQ button then go to the kern page and see if the kerns are all using Timed, then you could check a lite program by seeing if it's only using one FREQD kernel, and the standard option should be using FREQD but multiple kerns. because i'm pretty sure you should have to at least move the .xml files included in the .zip to the 'setups' folder as instructed in the instructions, and change the main nebula setup .xml so it references those xmls. i don't see how it could work correctly without doing that and i'm guessing that might be rich's problem.
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:08 am

Cupwise wrote:hmm yeah i just checked again and it's definitely loading the correct programs for me. did you install the skin according to the text file? there's more you have to do compared to other skins.

I thought I did, but I'll try again.
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:18 am

My bad....ha ha. Loads correctly (other than the settings not loading correctly, which you know about...)
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:37 am

I do not understand where the normal read-outs went in this skin. It seems to default to a list mode after selecting one of the modes, so not the gain reduction readings are gone (and no GR meters?).
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:44 am

This is what I see at first load (normal init screen)

This is the regular Flucti-Mew skin with readings in screen

This is the new skin after selecting one of the modes...no readings and no GR meters.....
richie43
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries