Login

AITB contacts

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

AITB contacts

Postby leontelles » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:33 am

Hello!

im in need of talking with any member of AITB, does anyone have another email other then the official AITB support one?

Thanks!
leontelles
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: AITB contacts

Postby javahut » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:34 am

Same here. Just had to rebuild my crashed PC. Site says down, be back soon... for 24 hours now. Sent support emails. No response yet. Appears as if AITB sets may be useless to me now.

At least issue permanent authorizations if you AITB guys are gonna be unreachable much of the time... or from now on.

Please!!!
downtempo.dub.psychedlic.twang
Canartic - Modulotion
javahut
User Level V
User Level V

Postby Mirco » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:57 pm

Hi,

we are still here to solve all the issues of our users!!!

For all att.net & hotmail users - please look at spam folders - we can't send out to att.net most of the time because it is somehow blacklisted on the backbone of our servers....

I already have sent a eMail from my private account (gmail) to javahut - please watch your inbox.

Same for leon, please watch your inbox, eMail with downloads already sent.

We try our best to be as fast as possible in answering all your questions - sorry for any delays!

And, we are working on the website right now to get it back online, so that everyone can shop again our products.

Thanks for listening & your patience!

Mirco
//analoginthebox.com
Mirco

Postby javahut » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:04 am

Just wanna update and say Mirco fixed me up with new AUTs expediently. Little problem with getting through my email provider. All great now, though!!! Can't live without my AITB! Thanks Mirco.
downtempo.dub.psychedlic.twang
Canartic - Modulotion
javahut
User Level V
User Level V

Postby basaristudios@gmail.com » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:31 am

Mirco...any word on when we will be able to buy anything from the website? I am waiting from last year.
Prime Total, Nebula Server 3, Scarlett 3, Amethyst 2, Aquamarine 3, Titanium, Magenta 3, Navy, Sand, Pink, Pink Compressors.
basaristudios@gmail.com
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby Mysterygrimms » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:32 am

Micro, If you're here for your users then you should offer to do private Paypal invoices for your ear bundle products. I would love to buy the library but you been saying the same thing for almost a year now (I think, forgot exactly when you all shut down for maintenance).

Do you even have a rough ETA of when you guys will be back? I already have a few of your products like the Mammoth and Doc Fear.
Mysterygrimms
User Level III
User Level III

Postby jfjer379@gmail.com » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:24 am

can't wait for the AITB site to be up and running again :D

Cheers
i7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 Pro • Amethyst • Coral • Emerald • Honey • Ivory • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • White2 • Nebula3 Server
jfjer379@gmail.com
Expert
Expert

Postby emilieitor » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:26 pm

And, we are working on the website right now to get it back online, so that everyone can shop again our products.

Mirco, I´m listening these words every months since a year ago. I hope that this time you re-open aitb again and do a christmas preset to all Nebula community.
emilieitor
User Level X
User Level X

Return to 3rd party libraries