Login

NEW VNXTe240 Famous Gold Plate OUT NOW!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: NEW VNXTe240 Famous Gold Plate is coming!!!

Postby drezz » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:05 pm

Also been beta testing this........and have to say....IT SOUNDS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME !!!! Exceptional reverb. Deep, lush and natural................Best ITB reverb. No contest :) Very happy here, grinning like a crazy person...............
drezz

Postby InTheChaos » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:50 am

Nebula reverb is where I haven't gone yet. Consoles, Eq's, Compression, Modeling..yes. I am hoping this will be my first reverb foray. So bring it on already! *smile*
InTheChaos
User Level II
User Level II

Postby VNXT_Sound » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:56 pm

So - thank You everybody for good opinions, testing and waiting! :)

It was looong proces of finding good device, testing, sampling, testing converters, sampling again, programming and even uploading etc

As active sound producer and engineer i can say that this program suprised even me - works great inside mixes - has great dimension, dynamics and "warmglue" in the same time - so this is something ITB. :)

Have fun!:)

Ok - here we go:

http://vnxtsound.blogspot.com/2015/06/n ... lease.html
VNXT_Sound
User Level III
User Level III

Postby evaderod » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:06 pm

Purchased and downloading. The demos sold me and I'm A reverb lover. Thanks to VNXT. :D

PS

maybe you should edit the thread name or start a fresh thread for this announcement.

thx again
evaderod
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Re: NEW VNXTe240 Famous Gold Plate OUT NOW!

Postby evaderod » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:34 pm

Well I have tried it out all settings with just vocal and I am very pleased. All lengths are great but my best personal surprise :o was the minimum setting for vocal, very very nice. Can't wait to use on other sources especially guitar and piano. What a great collection. :)
evaderod
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby beingmf3 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:57 pm

So good! I recently mixed with a real one, and this one is on par! Thanks and keep 'em coming!!!
beingmf3

Postby Barendse » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:06 pm

Why did you stop sampling at 44.1? 44.1 programs do sound a lot better in a 44.1 project.
Barendse
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby richie43 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:40 pm

Barendse wrote:Why did you stop sampling at 44.1? 44.1 programs do sound a lot better in a 44.1 project.

I like the easy of loading with native sample rates, but to be fair, I can not hear a discernible difference between native 44.1 and letting Nebula convert to 44.1 from 96. In fact, I have rendered some files before using one of each using an older VNXT library that has both, and while they did not completely null, it was "close enough" (laughable differences, actually). I don't have the files any more, but I would be happy to do the same test again. "....sound a lot better"? Maybe you have a setting somewhere that can be adjusted...?
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby Barendse » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:15 pm

richie43 wrote:
Barendse wrote:Why did you stop sampling at 44.1? 44.1 programs do sound a lot better in a 44.1 project.

I like the easy of loading with native sample rates, but to be fair, I can not hear a discernible difference between native 44.1 and letting Nebula convert to 44.1 from 96. In fact, I have rendered some files before using one of each using an older VNXT library that has both, and while they did not completely null, it was "close enough" (laughable differences, actually). I don't have the files any more, but I would be happy to do the same test again. "....sound a lot better"? Maybe you have a setting somewhere that can be adjusted...?

It's a build up fx Richie. The degradation becomes obvious when using more programs.
Barendse
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby richie43 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:23 pm

I am not experiencing this build-up you are talking about. I still think you may have a setting that could change. To each his pwn I guess.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries