Login

CDS FAST FET Compressor FOR PC VST NOW AVAILABLE!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

CDS FAST FET Compressor FOR PC VST NOW AVAILABLE!

Postby cdsoundmaster » Tue May 19, 2015 11:02 am

CDSoundMaster is pleased to announce the release of the
FAST FET Compressor for Windows PC VST!!

The FAST FET Compressor is an original creation from CDS.

It provides you with the fast, familiar sound of a classic "blackface" solid state compressor with four modes created to provide subtle variations of the super-fast response with its own unique personality.

The FAST FET Compressor has been created to give the user an incredible range of use in daily mixing tasks where a classic fet sound is desired. The four separate modes cover a diverse amount of applications, giving the user essentially four complete fet compressors in a single plug-in.

http://cdsoundmaster.com/site/cds-softw ... T-VST.html

For The First Week Only, The FAST FET Compressor for PC VST is available for only $99!!! (regularly $149).

Listen to audio samples here:
http://clubvst.com/FASTFET/FASTFETAudio.zip

I wrote a quick little ditty called "Fast Fretty" as a triple play on words in order to express the amazing range of this new device.

The original song and "1, 2, 3, 4" are the original uncompressed, and 4 variation mixes to show how different, yet polished, the 4 compression modes interact with each other. I have also included individual tracks to compare on your own. Tracks ending with numbers designate which mode was used. For example "bass3.wav" is the bass part using mode 3 of the Fast Fet!

I hope you enjoy and God Bless You,
Michael
CDS
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Re: CDS FAST FET Compressor FOR PC VST NOW AVAILABLE!

Postby dacaveprods » Tue May 19, 2015 9:21 pm

NiCE!!!
dacaveprods

Postby SWANG » Wed May 20, 2015 4:22 am

great, michael! :)

based on the manual, i'm assuming that "mode 1" corresponds with the "all buttons in" ratio setting on the original unit, correct?
ok, bye!!!
SWANG
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby kindafishy » Wed May 20, 2015 5:12 am

Congratulations on the release, Michael. Being very familiar with your work, I know this is going to be second to none.
kindafishy
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby cdsoundmaster » Wed May 20, 2015 6:47 am

dacaveprods wrote:NiCE!!!

Thanks! :-)
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby cdsoundmaster » Wed May 20, 2015 2:53 pm

Hi Swang,
Actually, Mode 1 is based on the response with a "1 attack 1 release" position in 4:1, but all settings are edited to be a super-betterized compressor all around.

The response in this mode has the classic fast "pop" at the start of a deeply compressed signal that sounds great on drums and with less threshold controls things like bass and vocals nicely with an attitude, but I've improved this response so that following transients get more control as well.

Download the audio samples and you will hear the range of controls available- it sounds super rich and analog-ized :-) Wow I'm making up all sorts of new words!

The files end with the number that corresponds to the mode used.

SWANG wrote:great, michael! :)

based on the manual, i'm assuming that "mode 1" corresponds with the "all buttons in" ratio setting on the original unit, correct?
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby cdsoundmaster » Wed May 20, 2015 2:55 pm

Thank you!
A lot has gone into this- I am really pleased with the results- this is a workhorse device for lots of different track needs. I hope it finds its niche among all of the compressors out there.

kindafishy wrote:Congratulations on the release, Michael. Being very familiar with your work, I know this is going to be second to none.
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby richie43 » Wed May 20, 2015 6:15 pm

This release is a monster. Deceptively versatile and VERY "analogized" and "betterified" (an adaptation of your new word...lol)
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby SWANG » Wed May 20, 2015 9:29 pm

thanks, michael! just checked out the audio samples. great stuff! congratz on the new release...

cdsoundmaster wrote:Hi Swang,
Actually, Mode 1 is based on the response with a "1 attack 1 release" position in 4:1, but all settings are edited to be a super-betterized compressor all around.

The response in this mode has the classic fast "pop" at the start of a deeply compressed signal that sounds great on drums and with less threshold controls things like bass and vocals nicely with an attitude, but I've improved this response so that following transients get more control as well.

Download the audio samples and you will hear the range of controls available- it sounds super rich and analog-ized :-) Wow I'm making up all sorts of new words!

The files end with the number that corresponds to the mode used.
ok, bye!!!
SWANG
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby cdsoundmaster » Thu May 21, 2015 6:48 am

Well have our own recording studio language if we put our heads together! :-)

richie43 wrote:This release is a monster. Deceptively versatile and VERY "analogized" and "betterified" (an adaptation of your new word...lol)
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Next

Return to 3rd party libraries