Login

CDS Q8 CONSOLE EQ/CHANNEL STRIP FOR PC VST NOW AVAILABLE!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

CDS Q8 CONSOLE EQ/CHANNEL STRIP FOR PC VST NOW AVAILABLE!

Postby cdsoundmaster » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:56 pm

CDSoundMaster is pleased to announce the release of The Q8 CONSOLE EQ AND CHANNEL STRIP VST PLUG-IN SUITE FOR WINDOWS PC !!!

Now, you can record through a classic, original, flagship Q8 Console VST directly inside of your DAW!

This NEW Q8 PC VST Plug-In Suite provides full access to all functions of the original vintage hardware device, including the full electronics signal path, high bell narrow, wide, and shelf, high mid and low mid narrow and wide bell, low bell narrow, wide, and shelf, and high/low cut filters with multiple filter points !!!

http://cdsoundmaster.com/site/cds-softw ... Q8vst.html

If you already have the "Q8" for Nebula Pro, you can get The Q8 CONSOLE EQ AND CHANNEL STRIP VST PLUG-IN SUITE FOR WINDOWS PC for only $19 (Regularly $79 Stand Alone). Please let us know the email that was used to make your purchase.

If you are interested in The "Q8" for Nebula Pro, email us for your special discount and let us know if you would also like the new VST.

Email us for any Special Discounts you need, or request a Combo discount- just let us know what you need!

Please sign-up for our newsletter if you haven't already:

http://app.expressemailmarketing.com/Su ... FID=178937

Thank you so much and God Bless You.
Last edited by cdsoundmaster on Tue May 19, 2015 9:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Re: Q8 CONSOLE EQ/CHANNEL STRIP FOR PC VST NOW

Postby richie43 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:22 pm

This is a really great release. I have had the Nebula version for a long time, and use it quite a bit. Maybe I am just a glutton, but I love having the Acqua versions of some of my Neb libraries. Some don't make sense, but testing this for Michael was like having my ears retrained to how great this eq is. This is a "deep" eq and is suitable for track sculpting, buss sweetening, mix buss duties, even mastering. It can make gorgeous broad brush-strokes, but it also handles the "surgical" work. I won't say that it's transparent, it isn't. But it is so clean, I have not found a source that I wouldn't love it on.
Having all of the functionality so easy to access made me realize that while I have always loved the character of this eq, I never knew until now that I like it so much that if I had to choose a proverbial "desert island" eq, this would be on the tiny list of things to choose from.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby dacaveprods » Sat May 02, 2015 11:52 pm

All i have to say Michael is "BEAUTIFUL"!!! :D BLESSS!!!
dacaveprods

Postby cdsoundmaster » Tue May 19, 2015 9:36 am

dacaveprods wrote:All i have to say Michael is "BEAUTIFUL"!!! :D BLESSS!!!

Thank you so much, Dave!
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Return to 3rd party libraries