Login

Nebula4 Roadmap?

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Nebula4 Roadmap?

Postby kylen » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:56 pm

This was posted on the locked Roadmap thread at:
http://www.acustica-audio.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=28800

"And yes, nebula4: all things we are doing are a piece of nebula4 engine. People working on it are not the same working on acqua releases."

What is the Nebula4 roadmap - what and when?
Thank you
kylen

Re: Nebula4 Roadmap?

Postby jorismak » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:41 pm

I think he means there is no roadmap. The tech is being worked on constantly, and is used in the Acqua releases they are doing.

When the time is right they are going to do a 'nebula4' release, but I think for the foreseeable future, it's new tech in Acquas.
jorismak

Postby kylen » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:19 am

Bump
kylen

Postby RJHollins » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:58 am

We are already seeing glimpse of the next NEBULA.

With each ACQUA release, we are testing new advanced designs of the engine.

We've been told that several of the earlier ACQUA releases will be able to transition into this new design. There will be some that would require a new rebuild. It is possible [and hoped] that that would eventually happen ... but there can be no time table for those at this point.

It is not clear whether the ACQUA compressors can yet transition. Only <G> knows/understands this.

I CAN say this ... the beta-testing team is relentless in our pushing. We are passionate about this. No need to talk the complexities of this cutting edge design called Nebula/Acqua.

Good things take time. Testing takes time. Fine-tuning is a process and balance ... and this takes time. This is a engine designed to handle multiple functions ... EQ's, Pre-Amps, Tapes, compression, etc. This is well beyond your sampler, or algo plugin.

The sonics already speak for themselves. We've been privy to some of the product pipeline and a hint of the new design vision.

More exciting times to come. Look at the new 3rd party releases we are seeing. Each bring a unique quality from these passionate Devs. Through our individual support we can help.... and WE get all the benefits :lol:

ok ... back to work for me 8-)
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Postby mightymosaic » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:22 am

RJHollins wrote:We are already seeing glimpse of the next NEBULA.

We've been told that several of the earlier ACQUA releases will be able to transition into this new design. There will be some that would require a new rebuild. It is possible [and hoped] that that would eventually happen ... but there can be no time table for those at this point.

It is not clear whether the ACQUA compressors can yet transition. Only <G> knows/understands this.

I CAN say this ... the beta-testing team is relentless in our pushing. We are passionate about this. No need to talk the complexities of this cutting edge design called Nebula/Acqua.

Good things take time. Testing takes time. Fine-tuning is a process and balance ... and this takes time. This is a engine designed to handle multiple functions ... EQ's, Pre-Amps, Tapes, compression, etc. This is well beyond your sampler, or algo plugin.

The sonics already speak for themselves. We've been privy to some of the product pipeline and a hint of the new design vision.

More exciting times to come. Look at the new 3rd party releases we are seeing. Each bring a unique quality from these passionate Devs. Through our individual support we can help.... and WE get all the benefits :lol:

Well Said rj.
mightymosaic

Postby dacaveprods » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:42 am

RJHollins wrote:We are already seeing glimpse of the next NEBULA.

PATIENCE... iNDEED!!!
dacaveprods

Postby kylen » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:54 am

Here it is July 2015 - simple question Acustica-Audio, when do you plan to release Nebula4?
kylen

Postby Andrums » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:17 am

AAX?
Andrums

Postby zabukowski » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:10 am

Andrums wrote:AAX?

EDITED.
zabukowski
Expert
Expert