Login

PUNCH VCA Compressor from CDS !!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

PUNCH VCA Compressor from CDS !!!

Postby cdsoundmaster » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:14 pm

CDSoundMaster is pleased to announce:
The "PUNCH VCA Compressor" Plug-In for Windows PC VST 32 Bit and 64 Bit !!!

The "PUNCH VCA Compressor" provides you with the wonderful, fast, colorful, punchy attack of a classic vca compressor. Two independent Compression Modes, Tight and Warm, provide an incredible, vast range of colorful, musical, absolutely amazing sounding natural analog Compression for all of your mixing tasks.

For the First Week,
The PUNCH VCA is available for $99 (Regularly $149)

Get It Here for Immediate Download:

http://cdsoundmaster.com/site/cds-software-online/PUNCH-VCA.html

Please take some time to listen to a few audio samples I made to demonstrate this super analog VCA Awesomeness! :-)

http://cdsoundmaster.com/site/cds-software-online/PUNCH-VCA-audio.html

I classify the character range sitting somewhere between a classic 160 and an S*L Comp at faster setting.

I hope that you enjoy!

God Bless You,
Michael
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Re: PUNCH VCA Compressor from CDS !!!

Postby dacaveprods » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:22 pm

NiCE!!!
dacaveprods

Postby botus99 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:22 am

Ooooo! Good thing I just cashed a check today :mrgreen: Your releases never fail to impress, Michael. Thanks for the hard work, I'm sure this thing's gonna rock!

EDIT: Just tried this thing on drums. I have a new favorite kick drum compressor now with the WARM setting haha
Win10 Pro 64 / i7 6700K / 16gb RAM / Reaper | Allen&Heath ZED-R16 / Echo AudiofirePre8
Nebula Ultimate - Ochre, Red, Charly, Tan, Orange, Blue, Navy, Purple, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, 2412, 7236, Titanium, Aquamarine, Coral
botus99
Expert
Expert

Postby cdsoundmaster » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:09 am

Thanks! :-)

Excellent!
dacaveprods wrote:NiCE!!!
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby cdsoundmaster » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:10 am

Thanks so much!
I really hope this one takes on- I think it is sumtin' special :-)

botus99 wrote:Ooooo! Good thing I just cashed a check today :mrgreen: Your releases never fail to impress, Michael. Thanks for the hard work, I'm sure this thing's gonna rock!

EDIT: Just tried this thing on drums. I have a new favorite kick drum compressor now with the WARM setting haha
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby kindafishy » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:51 pm

The Drum Bus Tight Setting with Heavy Compression from http://cdsoundmaster.com/site/cds-softw ... audio.html just caused my jaw to drop wide open. I am not exaggerating in the least. The sense of depth and liveliness is astonishing. One could potentially think that this sense/vibe was there in the dry recording, but when comparing it to Drum Buss Tight Setting with Light Compression, it is plain to hear that the heavy compression is teasing this out.

Michael, it seems that you hit this one out of the park. Something special indeed. Personally, I've never heard anything like it before.

Incredible.
kindafishy
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby cdsoundmaster » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:36 pm

Thank you so much for such a meaningful comment!
It practically brought tears to my eyes!
I love it when the passion that goes into this work hits someone elses ears the same way!
WooHooo! :-)

kindafishy wrote:The Drum Bus Tight Setting with Heavy Compression from http://cdsoundmaster.com/site/cds-softw ... audio.html just caused my jaw to drop wide open. I am not exaggerating in the least. The sense of depth and liveliness is astonishing. One could potentially think that this sense/vibe was there in the dry recording, but when comparing it to Drum Buss Tight Setting with Light Compression, it is plain to hear that the heavy compression is teasing this out.

Michael, it seems that you hit this one out of the park. Something special indeed. Personally, I've never heard anything like it before.

Incredible.
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Return to 3rd party libraries