Login

Dualtech eq,New vectors 25/04/15

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Dualtech eq,New vectors 25/04/15

Postby Tim Petherick » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:27 pm

Half Discount Code Edit: no more discount coupons left

I've added a demo restricted to only Clean and 16khz Frequency (you'll see a extra slider not usable) DEMO HERE

I think you can really here the quality in this! DEMO and full version will be under DTC in menu. just wait till you hear the lows they are huge!!

http://www.timpetherick.co.uk/downloads/dual-tech-tube-passive-eq-2/

Limited Offer!! Get Focus Comp Pro free when you buy Dual Tech Tube Passive EQ – offer ends 5th March 2015.

Many hours were spent capturing this industry classic EQ. Great attention to detail was spent getting the best sonic, as well as capturing the famously aggressive band interaction found in this unit’s Low Shelf (boost/attenuate).A choice of Two Unit’s were sampled. These are named No.1 and No.2.
It took a huge amount of samples were needed to achieve this; I researched and experimented for a month before finalizing for release and the results are clearly audible.

The Low Shelf is very broad and on higher Hz settings reach well into the high mids, this means you can boost generously with minimal damage, giving a big warm sound rather than a tightening effect.
With clever use of the Attenuate, tightening of the Low Shelf is possible.
There are so many combinations of curve available here and thanks to the simple custom skin the library is a joy to work with, visually and audibly.
All three controls in the High Boost were captured – Boost, KCS (Hz) and Bandwidth.

Presets Include:

Comes in 4 sample rates 96, 88.2, 48, 44.1khz

EQ
Low Shelf with boost frequency selection and attenuate
High Bell with bandwidth, boost and frequency selection
High shelf Attenuate with Attenuate and frequency selection

Line / Preamp
This was made primarily to get more harmonics
AT_CN stands for artifact control, I recommend this is about half way. You can add more drive and it brings more life to your tracks. It's quite unique as its ultra fast reaction time!

You can get a high band stereo bell or high shelf attenuate by selecting Stereo in the Kern Page. This is not supported on the low shelf.

Dedicated skin made by JPN

Limited Offer!! Get Focus Comp Pro free when you buy Dual Tech Tube Passive EQ – offer ends 5th March 2015.

http://www.timpetherick.co.uk/downloads/dual-tech-tube-passive-eq-2/
Last edited by Tim Petherick on Tue May 12, 2015 2:19 am, edited 18 times in total.
Tim Petherick
Expert
Expert

Re: NEW Release Dualtech passive eq, with special offers!! L

Postby dagovitsj » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:16 pm

Very interesting!

- just purchased! I was one of the lucky ones - half price, juuuhuuuu :lol:

And Focus compressor for free - wow. Thank you very much Tim!
|Win 7-64bit | Reaper 4. x64, Cubase 6.5.3., 64 & 32 bit | RAM:16 GB | CPU: Intel Core i5 760@ 2,8 GHz | Samsung SSD 830 (256 GB) | WD: Black harddisks | Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Graphics Accelerator | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4 |Nebula 3 Pro |
dagovitsj
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby mtalavera » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:17 pm

I didn't even bother to read anything about this and just bought it immediately. I've got so many of Tim's products and everything is amazing, so I'm sure this EQ will be as well. How can you go wrong with half the price and throwing in his new Focus Comp Pro for free? There are things that are just a no-brainer, and to me this is one of them.

Now on to downloading, installing, and trying it out, both the EQ and the comp.

Thank you Tim for your continued contributions to the Nebula product line.
mtalavera

Postby Tim Petherick » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:17 pm

Cool....

Only 5 half price left!
Tim Petherick
Expert
Expert

Postby SWANG » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:04 pm

how could i resist?! :)
ok, bye!!!
SWANG
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby sfabs » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:16 pm

Missed it!! but dont mind, bought anyway, cant wait to try it out! :)
sfabs
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby Tim Petherick » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:05 am

Yes all coupons are used up!

Edit-

If anyone would like me too process there tracks as a demo for them I'm happy to do so. This goes for Focus comp and Dualtech

Tim
Last edited by Tim Petherick on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tim Petherick
Expert
Expert

Postby leontelles » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:05 pm

Hello Tim! may i ask if raising the timed value of your libraries messes with their intended sound? i think the freqd and even low timed values gives a little plastic on the highs and spongy lows on some instruments. im second guessing myself a lot if the these audio artifacts are natural of the recording and gear used on tracking or im hearing nebula's technology limitation? if you could elaborate a little about the timed on your latest emulations... many thanks!
leontelles
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby Tim Petherick » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:43 pm

Hi Leontelles,

I'm running timed a little higher than usual to get the main part of that engine a lot lower down into the frequency range and let freqd handle the rest of length into the subs. Again, I'm always trying to find ways of improving things. I can assure that this latest releases have something special going on!

Other things I do recently when all combined will have a far greater effect than changing timed mode values.
IMHO It's hardly worth running it much higher as the CPU will go crazy any higher..
I think it's hard to know what you mean by spongy, especially if we are going from one eq emulation to the next.
A warning-If you raise timed live, you will double up on two different engines, so what you will hear will defiantly not be correct until you save and reload.

I don't know to much about other softwares but splith mode is superb for getting the best of both worlds.. So if this is unique to nebula it's a advantage in my mind.

Feel free to pm/contact me for anymore detailed questions. :-)
Tim Petherick
Expert
Expert

Postby leontelles » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:55 pm

Thanks for the response, Tim!

These artifacts of the FREQD may be caused by some type of unindentified filtering, or even not enough time of processing applied on the "nebula internal chain route" to get all the harmonics capture and processed? Just Guessing. Elaborating a little on my scenario, im running samplitude pro x2 with prism orpheus, genelec monitors, and hey, if you have any spare time, please test samplitude, this DAW sounds different from everything else! Way more harmonics presented!

Anyway, im posting this on the thread to make it pretty clear: my observation refers to Nebula in general, not your libraries specifically! pretty sure this dualtech delivers the goods!

Keep these libraries coming, dude. you are doing a great service to musicians worldwide! 8-)
leontelles
User Level 0
User Level 0

Next

Return to 3rd party libraries