Login

AlexB - American Collection Released ! A16 A5A A5B A5D A5M

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: AlexB - American Collection Released ! A16 A5A A5B A5D A

Postby jfjer379@gmail.com » Tue May 17, 2016 11:45 am

great :) many has recomended it , and called it a must have, so i will get it :)

what about the 550A and 550B eq`s meant for tracks compared to HW ? :)

and thanks again
i7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 Pro • Amethyst • Coral • Emerald • Honey • Ivory • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • White2 • Nebula3 Server
User avatar
jfjer379@gmail.com
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 963
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:22 pm

Re: AlexB - American Collection Released ! A16 A5A A5B A5D A

Postby Mercado_Negro » Tue May 17, 2016 1:31 pm

jfjer379@gmail.com wrote:great :) many has recomended it , and called it a must have, so i will get it :)

what about the 550A and 550B eq`s meant for tracks compared to HW ? :)

and thanks again


They're very very close to the hardwares. I prefer them over Pink's.
i7 3770k :: Asus P8H77-V LE :: 16Gb DDR3 @1600MHz :: Geforce GT 520 :: OCZ-Vertex 128Gb :: WD Black Series 1Tb and Green Series 1Tb :: F*******e Liquid56 :: REAPER 64bit and StudioOne 64bit (both latest versions) :: Win 10 64bit
User avatar
Mercado_Negro
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
 
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:30 am

Re: AlexB - American Collection Released ! A16 A5A A5B A5D A

Postby jfjer379@gmail.com » Tue May 17, 2016 3:41 pm

although i love the Pink
it looks like im buying the A*I stuff from Alex B now

i really want something that is very close to the A*I HW

Thank you so much :D
i7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 Pro • Amethyst • Coral • Emerald • Honey • Ivory • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • White2 • Nebula3 Server
User avatar
jfjer379@gmail.com
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 963
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:22 pm

Re: AlexB - American Collection Released ! A16 A5A A5B A5D A

Postby prosodio » Fri May 20, 2016 12:26 pm

Alexb consoles and eqs quality is stellar, in my opinion the best of nebula world and as close to hardware as this technology allows by now..... wich is very, very close.....
prosodio
User Level X
User Level X
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Re: AlexB - American Collection Released ! A16 A5A A5B A5D A

Postby Brian » Sat May 21, 2016 3:04 pm

prosodio wrote:Alexb consoles and eqs quality is stellar, in my opinion the best of nebula world and as close to hardware as this technology allows by now..... wich is very, very close.....


I really hope Alex will have access to the next generation of NAT for sampling clipping behavior and the improved timing/curve response with compressors.

I love his libraries, the best there is along with Tim P's stuff IMO.
Official dealer of Acustica Audio products in Taiwan.
Acustica Audio台灣授權經銷商
AcusticaSalesTW@gmail.com

Lynx Hilo | Win7 x64 | Reaper5 | PT12 | Ableton Live 9
Brian
Member
Member
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:10 pm
Location: Taipei, Taiwan / San Francisco, CA

Re: AlexB - American Collection Released ! A16 A5A A5B A5D A

Postby Dimzo » Sat May 21, 2016 8:50 pm

Brian wrote:
prosodio wrote:Alexb consoles and eqs quality is stellar, in my opinion the best of nebula world and as close to hardware as this technology allows by now..... wich is very, very close.....


I really hope Alex will have access to the next generation of NAT for sampling clipping behavior and the improved timing/curve response with compressors.

I love his libraries, the best there is along with Tim P's stuff IMO.



that's exactly how i feel 8-)
User avatar
Dimzo
User Level XI
User Level XI
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:19 pm

Re: AlexB - American Collection Released ! A16 A5A A5B A5D A

Postby burstongreye » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:53 pm

Dimzo wrote:
Brian wrote:
prosodio wrote:Alexb consoles and eqs quality is stellar, in my opinion the best of nebula world and as close to hardware as this technology allows by now..... wich is very, very close.....


I really hope Alex will have access to the next generation of NAT for sampling clipping behavior and the improved timing/curve response with compressors.

+1
burstongreye
User Level 0
User Level 0
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:37 pm

Previous

Return to 3rd party libraries

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests