about it? I send a support request, got back a ticket
8 days ago, but no actual answer.

I also saw a recent question posted on their facebook
(without reply).

What is going on????????
constantin.aliferis
User Level II
User Level II

Re: AITB: how to buy from their website?

Postby mtalavera » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:33 am

He could have removed purchasing due to the new EU rules that was discussed extensively in this post:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=28597

I think a few developers needed to figure out how to handle things. I've purchased from AITB on a few occasions and there was always a button to purchase the products on the top right of each page. I don't see that there now either for any of their products. I'm guess it is just temporary.

I don't know how long it has been since you contacted them, but give a few days.
mtalavera

Postby constantin.aliferis » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:41 am

mtalavera wrote:He could have removed purchasing due to the new EU rules that was discussed extensively in this post:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=28597

I think a few developers needed to figure out how to handle things. I've purchased from AITB on a few occasions and there was always a button to purchase the products on the top right of each page. I don't see that there now either for any of their products. I'm guess it is just temporary.

I don't know how long it has been since you contacted them, but give a few days.

Thanks for your reply. It may indeed be the vat thing.
A note explaining this on the website would be nice.
constantin.aliferis
User Level II
User Level II

Postby Support » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:43 pm

Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby Mirco » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:10 pm

mtalavera wrote:

Exactly this! We need to integrate new VAT rules into our website and store etc. also we need to figure some stuff around this with our tax accountant, so please be patient, this is temporary - we will be back to normal soon. thanks for your patience!

ciao
Mirco
Mirco

Postby Mirco » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:12 pm

Mirco wrote:
mtalavera wrote:

Exactly this! We need to integrate new VAT rules into our website and store etc. also we need to figure some stuff around this with our tax accountant, so please be patient, this is temporary - we will be back to normal as soon as possible. thanks for your patience!

ciao
Mirco
Mirco

Postby constantin.aliferis » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:07 am

Mirco wrote:
Mirco wrote:
mtalavera wrote:

Exactly this! We need to integrate new VAT rules into our website and store etc. also we need to figure some stuff around this with our tax accountant, so please be patient, this is temporary - we will be back to normal as soon as possible. thanks for your patience!

ciao
Mirco

Very happy to see the company is active.
Hopefully your new accounting implementation will not take too long...
constantin.aliferis
User Level II
User Level II

Postby privera » Wed May 13, 2015 4:34 pm

Hi guys, just pushing a little bit the topic once again. :D Is there an ETA when purchases will be active again?
Already passed like 4 months and I don't see any movement in the site or the Facebook account.

I know that the VAT legislation is complex to adapt especially for small business like these, but I my case, I'm just looking forward to purchase from the shop.

Don't know if there is a work around, at least to get one library purchase any time soon. (privately ;) )

Please give us some news if any!

Thanks! :mrgreen:
privera
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby Mysterygrimms » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:15 pm

Would like to know this myself. I wanted to purchase the E.A.R. Reverb Bundle. Oh well....
Mysterygrimms
User Level III
User Level III

Postby alba63 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:00 pm

SO I add my vote for a quick relaunch of the shop too, want to get the Mammoth EQ asap.
alba63
User Level I
User Level I

Return to 3rd party libraries