Page 3 of 3

Re: New EU VAT Legislation from Jan 1st 2015

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:09 am
by enriquesilveti
I bought Nebula full price (VAT included) and I'm still waiting for the refund as the VAT has been applied when checking out ... Had some pm with Antonello who said he should consult his accountant ... long time ago now.

Acustica has a VAT ID number and you also have one. Acustica Audio should refund you the 22% local Italy VAT of your purchase. Refund in paypal has a cost, so several companies in Europe use direct sell, they send you a PDF invoice and you make a bank money transfer.
Note that accounting in sounth Europe it is a nightmare, and Italy is worse than in Spain, there is so many accounting ingeniering, so there are a lot of controls, open an old account year for refund you could be worse than go in tour with pives chorros (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zuGn7bEtOk).
My recomendation is contact companies in UE always before buy to ensure the are ready for UE VAT invoicing.

Re: New EU VAT Legislation from Jan 1st 2015

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:51 pm
by richie43
enriquesilveti wrote:....could be worse than go in tour with pives chorros

That IS a terrible fate..... :lol:

Re: New EU VAT Legislation from Jan 1st 2015

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:24 pm
by kels
... open an old account year for refund you could be worse than go in tour with pives chorros


ha great :)
+1 ; one of your funniest post.

Re: New EU VAT Legislation from Jan 1st 2015

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:48 pm
by AlexB
DPD has implemented the EU VAT function directly on the Chart by also collecting the customer's data.

http://getdpd.com/blog/2014/12/29/eu-vat-2015-module-and-new-invoice-released/

In the classic italian nightmare laws we haven't any information about this EU VAT yet.

Re: New EU VAT Legislation from Jan 1st 2015

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:49 pm
by andiw
richie43 wrote:
enriquesilveti wrote:....could be worse than go in tour with pives chorros

That IS a terrible fate..... :lol:


:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

Re: New EU VAT Legislation from Jan 1st 2015

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:58 pm
by richie43
AlexB wrote:DPD has implemented the EU VAT function directly on the Chart by also collecting the customer's data.

http://getdpd.com/blog/2014/12/29/eu-vat-2015-module-and-new-invoice-released/

In the classic italian nightmare laws we haven't any information about this EU VAT yet.


Wow..... So do any of you need help getting re-situated in the US after you move here? Minnesota may be very cold in the winter, but we have warm hearts and could use a few of you here.....lol, but a little serious too.....