Login

ACQ 560EQ Collection Now Released from CDS !!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: ACQ 560EQ Collection Now Released from CDS !!!

Postby cdsoundmaster » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:06 pm

Thank you guys, and Happy Thanksgiving!
I am blessed by our Customers and Thankful for you all!
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby mtalavera » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:32 pm

This product, as well as all the products by CDS, is just amazing. I purchased and used for the first time last night expecting it to be great, but was not prepared for how good it sounded with just so little effort. All I did was load the ALL program, which allows you to choose between all the available frequencies, on to a marimba track, selected 1000 Hz, boosted by 2 db, and there was just magic. It brought the track to another sonic level. I used it in conjunction with Henry Olonga's Channel Strip Elite programs, which is based on a different product by the same company, and that fit so well.

I have more EQ's than I know what to do with and thought I didn't need yet one more EQ. But I almost have a reflex of just purchasing what Michael releases, and am so glad I did. This EQ is just that good.
mtalavera

Postby piperboy » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:49 pm

Congrats on this eq Michael! Very beautiful and robust.I am also a big fan of the all program. It doesn't get any easier than that. In fact that type of program in my opinion steals the show from Aqua.

I am sure the new Aqua is awesome as well, but this type of program takes away the frustrations of navigating so many presets to find the correct frequency range.

Hope that made sense. Any way, as usual, fantastic job!
piperboy
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby richie43 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:17 am

I have been really enjoying this eq. Really stellar release Michael!!
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby cdsoundmaster » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:36 am

Thank you so much Rich and Piperboy! :-)
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby sfabs » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:55 am

Just wanted to say, this is my preferred EQ for drums right now!! have done loads of comparisons and just love the tone/ flava this gives to kicks and snares, especially kicks and even better when you run it through the pre-amp first.

Im running the full kernel Pre Amp followed by clean (no kernel) EQ programs unless I want more harmonics
sfabs
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby mtalavera » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:38 pm

sfabs wrote:Just wanted to say, this is my preferred EQ for drums right now!! have done loads of comparisons and just love the tone/ flava this gives to kicks and snares, especially kicks and even better when you run it through the pre-amp first.

Im running the full kernel Pre Amp followed by clean (no kernel) EQ programs unless I want more harmonics

I love these types of postings that give actual use cases for libraries. I have this EQ and can't wait to try it out tonight on the kick and snare on a mix I am working on currently.

Thank you for posting a specific example of how you use this library. I would not have thought before of using the Pre Amp then clean EQ combination.
mtalavera

Postby sfabs » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:54 pm

No probs mtalavera , my pleasure, let me know how you got on and what you thought?

I found I can push frequencies quite heavily on both Kicks and snares without over doing it. I'm using it on 2 tracks right now on the kick and snare channels with quite a bit of boosting, and tried a lot of Neb EQ's and VST and found the 560 gave me just what I wanted to hear... for me :)
sfabs
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby cdsoundmaster » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:44 pm

Hi sfabs,

I'm SO happy you are enjoying it!
Yes- this is what makes it such a champion for kick and snare!

You may find it is the same treat for working with edgy and aggressive electric rhythm guitars.

Enjoy!

sfabs wrote:No probs mtalavera , my pleasure, let me know how you got on and what you thought?

I found I can push frequencies quite heavily on both Kicks and snares without over doing it. I'm using it on 2 tracks right now on the kick and snare channels with quite a bit of boosting, and tried a lot of Neb EQ's and VST and found the 560 gave me just what I wanted to hear... for me :)
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby deehope » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:39 am

I finally got my hands on this and it's everything I thought it would be and more. Amazing!!!
deehope
User Level X
User Level X

Previous

Return to 3rd party libraries