Login

AlexB V2 comp

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

AlexB V2 comp

Postby fpoitevin » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:52 pm

Does anybody know if AlexB plans to release V2 versions of comps (Fenix, OTD, MWD,...) ?
The current versions sound good, but I lack the real comp behaviour without artifacts.
Just lookin' forward.

All the best.
Francois
fpoitevin
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Re: AlexB V2 comp

Postby evaderod » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:32 pm

I too am awaiting Alexb's re-releases of Modern Tube Preamp, Vintage Black eq, Modern White eq and 73 eq. His newer Modern Flagship series is Fantastic!!

Go Alex!
Dave
evaderod
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby hwasser » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:52 pm

I'm waiting for the EQs, have half of them. The white compressor would be cool, steinbergs vst of it is freakingly expensive btw.
hwasser
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby AlexB » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:11 pm

I have planned to upgrade all libraries at the highest audio quality BUT at the moment only the 5% of the customers has made the update to the new V2 releases, this doesn't even cover the costs to the internet connection...
Mix with the ears, not with the eyes...
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Postby jorismak » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:37 pm

I for one am waiting on the v2 upgrades for the things I bought.. I think a lot of people with earlier releases are eargerly waiting for v2 upgrades, so you'll get some extra income if you charge the 5% upgrade cost.

I think I would be happy even rebuying VBC, 73EQ and CLC again if they would have a V2 release :).
jorismak

Postby Hannes_F » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:12 pm

AlexB wrote:I have planned to upgrade all libraries at the highest audio quality BUT at the moment only the 5% of the customers has made the update to the new V2 releases, this doesn't even cover the costs to the internet connection...

hmm ... I admit I seem to have overlooked any news about your V2 versions. Will check now.

EDIT: Alex, it seems I have 9 or 10 of your libraries but for none of them exists a V2 release. Perhaps your probe was too small for good conclusions?
Hannes_F
User Level X
User Level X

Postby dacaveprods » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:48 am

Hannes_F wrote:
AlexB wrote:I have planned to upgrade all libraries at the highest audio quality BUT at the moment only the 5% of the customers has made the update to the new V2 releases, this doesn't even cover the costs to the internet connection...

hmm ... I admit I seem to have overlooked any news about your V2 versions. Will check now.

EDIT: Alex, it seems I have 9 or 10 of your libraries but for none of them exists a V2 release. Perhaps your probe was too small for good conclusions?

iNDEED!!!
dacaveprods

Postby RJHollins » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:04 am

I have had the pleasure of purchasing most every library that AlexB has created. Beside the sonic quality ... I very much like the way the libraries are organized, along with the functionality.

Without doubt, each of the V2 releases are mandatory [IMO] to get. The quality bar has been raised to a whole new level ... AND ... Alex is providing 2 major sample rates, 44.1 & 96k with this upgrade.

These are 1st class releases. If you hadn't already, at least check out the demos provided ... but then, be prepared ... you will want them :P

8-)
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Postby emilieitor » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:00 pm

I have planned to upgrade all libraries at the highest audio quality BUT at the moment only the 5% of the customers has made the update to the new V2 releases

This is incredible, it´s only 5€, what happen to the people??
emilieitor
User Level X
User Level X

Postby hwasser » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:30 pm

RJHollins wrote:I have had the pleasure of purchasing most every library that AlexB has created. Beside the sonic quality ... I very much like the way the libraries are organized, along with the functionality.

+1 on this one. I very much prefer how Alex organize his libraries compared to some others actually. Very easy to understand.

I have gotten myself Satson and probably aint gonna upgrade the CLC (the CLC sounds good, but satson is zero-latency and barely use any CPU and is as good sounding, this means I can leave this plug on even when tracking).

Though I would like an upgrade of the Portico, Neev and Ey-pi and the Portico-compressor (!! I am very curious about this one, it is said that it can sound like a less aggressive 1176)
hwasser
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Next

Return to 3rd party libraries