Login

Alexb new equalizers on the way...

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Alexb new equalizers on the way...

Postby prosodio » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:58 pm

Hi!! Stay tunned with next Alexb´s releases! I´m testing new equalizers and, man! These are simply superb! The E*I has best lows I´ve heard in a long time, the rest of bands are great too but the lows are stunning. The vintage mastering eq with new sample techniques are even better. I can´t belive we have this level of quality in software world!!

Greetings
prosodio
User Level X
User Level X

Re: Alexb new equalizers on the way...

Postby pleplo » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:23 pm

very awesome :)
Plajia new album Piggie Park out NOW. (Pronounced plah-gee-ah) We make music, fock a genre. On Spotify and Bandcamp www.plajia.com
pleplo
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby richie43 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:38 pm

prosodio, you beat me to this! I am also testing two eq's for Alex and have to agree about the awesome low band. I personally love the "air" on the high band as much. We are lucky to be doing audio in this age of technology-meets-analog sensibilities (in my opinion).

I am also testing a sampling of a totally refurbished VMeQ...good stuff.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Mauri » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:43 am

prosodio wrote:Hi!! Stay tunned with next Alexb´s releases! I´m testing new equalizers and, man! These are simply superb! The E*I has best lows I´ve heard in a long time, the rest of bands are great too but the lows are stunning. The vintage mastering eq with new sample techniques are even better. I can´t belive we have this level of quality in software world!!

Greetings

How do these compare with the 'Massive' EQ which has the best lows that I've ever come across?

Mauri.
Cubase Pro 8 x64 + jBridge, W10 x64 Dual Boot on 2 SSDs + 3 SSDs for samples & project files, i7 5930K @ 4.2GHz, ASUS X99 Pro, 32GB RAM, RME HDSPe AIO, 2 x UAD2 Solo, Mackie HR624 MK2, 2 x 24" BenQ LED monitors, Nebula 3 Pro & Server x64.
Mauri
User Level X
User Level X

Postby richie43 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:36 am

Mauri wrote:How do these compare with the 'Massive' EQ which has the best lows that I've ever come across?

Mauri.

Answers to that question are purely subjective opinions, of course. Compare? They are very different units. But to my ears and my tastes, the lows on the EBeQ are equally as solid as the Massive, just different. In fact, I don't use the Massive much for lows, it just isn't my thing for low end (I typically go for a Pultec type for lows). But either of these are sounding like my Pultec style low end may change soon. And again, in my opinion, the highs on either of the new EQ's are just as sweet but with a different sonic signature. I have never completely figured out the comparing and the "shootouts" on forums. There are so many quality libraries (and physical gear) that are equal in quality, just different.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby zabukowski » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:50 am

I also prefer this one for "lows" ;)

Lows.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist :mrgreen:
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby dwagrimm » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:56 am

zabukowski wrote:I also prefer this one for "lows" ;)

Lows.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist :mrgreen:

great taste. great lows...
dwagrimm
User Level IX
User Level IX

Postby Mauri » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:21 am

@richie,

I was'nt suggesting 'comparing' as in which is better, just how they are different. I agree with your Pultec comment, I use the UAD version for fattening the kick at 60Hz which is really nice but use Massive (sends) for synths, bass and a touch on stereo out if necessary. I also use Massive high shelf as a send FX for accoustic drums, mainly cymbals.

Yes, we are spoiled with affordable quality these days :).

Mauri.
Cubase Pro 8 x64 + jBridge, W10 x64 Dual Boot on 2 SSDs + 3 SSDs for samples & project files, i7 5930K @ 4.2GHz, ASUS X99 Pro, 32GB RAM, RME HDSPe AIO, 2 x UAD2 Solo, Mackie HR624 MK2, 2 x 24" BenQ LED monitors, Nebula 3 Pro & Server x64.
Mauri
User Level X
User Level X

Postby AlexB » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:34 am

Mauri wrote:How do these compare with the 'Massive' EQ which has the best lows that I've ever come across?

Mauri.

You can try the demo when it will be released ;)
Mix with the ears, not with the eyes...
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Postby Mauri » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:31 pm

AlexB wrote:

Mauri.

You can try the demo when it will be released ;)

Cool!
Mauri
User Level X
User Level X

Next

Return to 3rd party libraries